Take My Breath Away (Part4)

Hi Babies I'm Sorry for not updating sooner. I fell asleep. I've been sleeping like a pregnant woman lately.NO HELL NAW IM NOT. LOL OKAY SO HERES THE LAST PART I KNOW THOSE COMMENTS WILL BE LIT. ENJOY.*Food she ate in pic*

7:00 pm

Dessiah awoke to a dim blue sky where the sun left its foot prints. She turned to the clock on the side table and noticed it was 7in the evening. Looking at her phone it was almost dead. Reaching in her back she grabbed her charger and placed her phone on the in table plugged in. Grabbing a few articles of clothing like a pair of ripped jeans,crop top, under garments, and white pair of keds. She went to take a shower and get dressed to get something to eat. Once fresh and dressed she brushed her hair in a ponytail that fell past her shoulders. Placing her purse over her shoulder she made her way out the hotel in search of food. Something fast and delightful. She found a food bar and at the only thing she could understand that didn't make her cringe. Which was a red bean soup with toasted rice cakes called zenzai mocha. It was delish! After eating she went for a walk to a nearby marked picking up food to have inside her room. Being the true southerner she was, she went for what she knew which was fish, cornmeal, grease, rice, vegetables, and ingredients to make gravy. Enough to last for days until she could look up other stuff that didn't include duck or hog.

Returning to her room Dessiah was beginning to love her surroundings although she didn't go out of radius from the hotel. She did not want to get lost this early in her stay. She attempted to unpack when she got a call on the hotel phone. Walking from the closet she hesitantly answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi mommy!" Delaney screamed in the phone.

"Hi baby how are you?"

"I'm fine still pretty." Dessiah rolled her eyes smiling she sat on the bed."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too mommy. Aunty Lisa said you called last night but I was sleep."

"Yes you were asleep."

"Mommy next time please wake me up. I don't know what I'd do missing your call again. I just couldn't take mama. I can't hold it down P.O.P if I don't hear from you."

"Hahaha but baby you need your rest." Dessiah explained.

"Mommy I'm a growing child I have plenty of time to rest but nothing is more important than my mama. Okay?!?!"

"Okay Laney, Okay."

"Aunty Lisa said I could call before bed since she bought a calling card today so talk to me mommy let's run out the minutes."

"Okay, how was school?" Dessiah and Delaney spent the next hour talking about their day. Soon they both would become sleepy. Dessiah sang to her baby until she fell asleep and Lisa came to say goodnight. Hanging up she got comfortable in her bed hugging a pillow wishing it was her daughter. These two months couldn't pass fast enough that way they would be together in Japan for her last month.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Next Morning

Dessiah raced out the door and into a cab trying to find the office. She was running behind because she over slept and then had to iron clothes because she didn't finish unpacking. With her hair in a sleek bun, stud earrings, and light make up she looked fresh faced. She chose to appear conservative in a black pencil skirt white silk blouse, and red pumps for color. With her black blazer in tow she was on her way yet shocked to find the building to close to her hotel. After 20 minutes in traffic she arrived in front of the 15 story High rise. There was a park across the street. Walking in she went through security and obtained a visitors badge and was advised to go to the 14th floor. As she exited off the hallway she entered an office down the hall closed off by tall double oak doors. The sounds of running water and her heels against the black marble floors were heard as she approached the receptionist desk. It was vacant with no one tending to it and since Dessiah was the only one in the waiting area she understood why.

"Hello? Hello?" She called out. Only loud enough for someone in close could proximity to hear. Within minutes a woman came out of what she assumed to be an office door behind the desk. The woman was slender almost like she had been a dancer yet tall to be a model. Close to 5'9 if Dessiah had guessed right. Her skin was reminiscent of milk chocolate, smooth and flawless. Her hair swept behind her ears and fell to the middle of her back. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Hi how can I help you?" The woman greeted Dessiah.

"Yes I'm Dessiah Hawkins I just flew in from the Atlanta office." Dessiah was nervous fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh yes we were expecting you Mrs. Hawkins. I'm Paris welcome to Japan." She smiled.

"Agato." Dessiah bowed saying thank you.

"Alright check you out learning the language. You're better than me."

"That's the only word I know."

"Like I said your better than me honey. I've been here a year and just figured out how to tell the butcher to give me chicken and not duck." They both laughed. "Why don't you have a seat the boss will be with you shortly. I'll shoot him a chat that you're here." Dessiah took a seat across the room facing Paris's desk.

"This is a beautiful office." Dessiah acknowledged.

"Thank you. Can I get you something to drink? Tea? Tea? Or more tea? I don't recommend the coffee. At least if I like you I don't."

"No thank you I'm fine."

"So are you from Atlanta too?"

"Yep born and raised. You seem nervous are you okay?"

"Is it that obvious?" Desiah smiled faintly.

"Yep, you're about as nervous as a hooker in church. Haha you don't have anything to worry about. You already got the job and anything you need just come to me I'll give you the low down as long as you keep it on the down low."

"I think I can do that. Thanks."

"No problem. Believe it or not I'm normally not this friendly with people I first meet but you have a kind spirit." Paris spoke glancing away from her computer.

"Wow thank you. That's such a compliment." Dessiah was so flattered.

"Don't mention it." Paris became quiet typing on her computer. "Okay he'll see you now." Dessiah stood taking a deep breath as if she were walking to her doom. Paris opened the office door behind her desk and led the way. Dessiah stopped in the doorway in complete shock. There standing in front of the office window overlooking the city, staring at her was a face she hadn't seen in almost two years. A man whose money clip she had in her pocket for good luck. His name she didn't remember and spent many days wishing she had and now with only her eyes moving searching the room for silent answers, her search came to a halt with a name plate on the edge of his desk; Detrick Simmons.

/////////////////////////////

SURPRISE !!!!!! My BABY IS BACK MY BABY IS BACK...OOOOOOOO OKAY SO YALL ARE TOO SMART FOE UR OWN GOOD.YALL KEPT GUESSING AND IM LIKE DANG SHHH.IM TRYNA SURPRISE AND THROW U OFF. ARE U EXCITED? I AM CAUSE YALL NOT READY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL!! Yass JESUS,SO DO U THINK HE REMEMBERS HER? How WILL HE REACT WHEN HE SEES HER? WHAT ABOUT SHANDON? Ladies. I'm so serious when I say GRAB YOUR TISSUES,YOUR PHONE CASES AND A SNACK CAUSE ITS GONNA GET REAL. NO THROWING PHONES. YOU KNOW IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR A GOOD TWIST. I KNOW HOW OTS GONNA END AND ITLL BE END.GET READY GET READY GET MUTHA'()-#) READY..COMMENT AMD VOTE LOUR LOVES U HONEYBEE