one

"Good morning baby," Annalise, my beautiful wife, kisses my cheek.

"Good morning, honey," I lean in to give her a peck but she pushes me away.

"Mm, morning breath, honey," she chuckles.

"I don't care," I shrug and kiss her lips.

"I need to take Lena to school," she groans and get up from the warm bed.

"Let me take her," I pull her back in bed.

"I need to go to work baby," she says.

"Fine.. you get ready, and I'll take her," I smile and wrap my arm around her waist.

"I wish I could cuddle baby," she gets out of bed.

"What time does she start school?" I ask.

"Seven fifty-five."

I look over at the clock.

6:37 am.

"Alright."

"I love you, Ethan," she gives me a warm smile.

"I love you more , Annalise."

After I dropped off my daughter to school, I went to work at my office.

"Ethan, you're late again," Grayson, my brother, says.

"I had to drop off Lena," I explain.

"Well you missed like four calls," he sighs.

"Umm and you didn't bother answering?" I sit at my desk and call back the customer who called.

"Well I don't sit at Ethan's desk, now do I?"

"Just shut u–"

"Hello?" A female's voice answered.

"Hello, sorry to miss your call, how would you like me to help you?"

"Well, I had to do a photo shoot for my YouTube channel but the photographer that was supposed to come flaked on me," she groans through the phone.

"Okay then I could happily replace them."

"How much do you charge?"

"I charge one hundred per hour plus sixty if we have to meet somewhere besides your home."

"Oh okay, well it'll be at my place," she answered.

"Alright then, just give me your address and what day you will want me there," I take out a sticky note and a pen.

"My address is 472 Spooner Street, apartment 3B. Will you be busy tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning?"

I write down all the information, then I check my agenda for any customers. I had a family shoot at 10:30.

"Uhhh, nope I won't be busy," I write down the appointment in my agenda.

"Great, so I will be seeing you tomorrow! Thank you so much!"

"No, thank you for choosing Dolan Brothers Photography, have a great day," I then hang up.