ten

the next day..

"You're early, Ethan," she bites her lip.

I couldn't wait anymore. She was such a good fuck. I wanted her so badly.

"You ready for our little photo shoot?" I smirk and walk in her apartment.

"Yes indeed," she closed the door and heard her lock it.

I saw a bowl with pieces of cut pineapple in it on her kitchen counter. There weren't much left. I pretended like I didn't see the bowl.

I took out my camera and turned it on.

I felt her soft and gentle hands roam around my waist. I turn around to face her and put down my camera on the counter. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I walk over to the counter next to the bowl and sit her down. Her lips met my neck and she began to suck on a spot. I pull back.

"My wife," I say. She nods and leans in for my lips. I began to pull down her sweatpants along with her underwear.

I disconnect our tongues and take off her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra. I began to move my lips down towards her clit. I did stop at her breast and other places to leave marks.

Mae's POV

He was leaving hickeys all over my body. As I felt his tongue lower and lower more, I felt myself get wetter by the second. I already wanted his tongue inside me. He sucked onto my skin right below my belly button. He was so close.

"Just eat me out already," I was sexually frustrated.

"So impatient," he looks up at me and smirks.

His pink lips were so close to my area. I was getting very impatient.

"You're teasing too much right now," I groan.

He left small kisses at the top of my area. He knew what he was doing was getting me more and more frustrated.

He opened up my legs more, exposing more of my everything. He licked his lips slowly.

I gasped at the feeling of the tip of his tongue licking me down to up to my clit.

He slid one finger inside me and it smoothly glided in. He takes it out and raises it up to my mouth. I suck on his finger and taste myself. His hand then wraps around my neck. I gasp in shock.

He dipped his tongue inside me and felt his plump lips around me.

"Oh- m-my god," I moan.

With his other hand, he slid two fingers and began to pump them in and out of me. He began to suck on the bundle of nerves, stimulating my clit. My guts were twisting and turning already.

I run my fingers through his hair. He hit a spot that made my body twitch in some way.

He looked up at me and then down. He knew my reaction was good at what he just did.

"Right there, oh f-fuck," I grip onto his hair.

His grip onto my neck tightens a little more.

I close my eyes and felt his tongue flicking. He stopped what he was doing. He knew I was about reach my peak but his fingers weren't stopping what they were doing. His lips meet my bundle of nerves again and he sucked again on that breathtaking spot.

"Mmm, Ethan don't fucking stop," I panted. I was beginning to become breathless.

My stomach began to create a knot inside me. I was getting closer and closer to meeting my climax.

"Oh my god, jesus!" I cried out. My brain went numb as I reached it. The world seemed to stop its rotation. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt fireworks in my stomach. His fingers slowed down and took them out. With them, he parted my lips. My climax felt like it was never going to end.

"Ethan, oh my god, stop!" He was still going at it. This was probably the best orgasm a guy has ever given me.

He lets go of my neck and his lips leave me. He sucked his fingers clean.

"I like how I make you feel."

"I like how you make me feel," I press my lips against his.

"You ready for my friend?" He whispered.

Hell yeah. Round fucking two.

this is my first time writing THIS typa smut dOnT jUdGe pLz olgwnskwjksd