eleven

After me and Mae had a little "photo shoot", I came back to the office.

"Guess fucking what!" Grayson yells right in my face as soon as I walk in.

I groan. "What is it?" I walk over my desk and sit down.

"So that girl Mae.."

I roll around in my chair to face him. "What about her?"

"I asked her out."

"What do you mean?" I tried not to act as shocked as I felt.

"Well I asked her if you know.. we could get some coffee some day," he shrugs.

"What did she say?"

"She said yes. When I went to deliver the pictures to her, I gave her my number. Then she texted me later that day," he explained. "And there I told her I wanted to get to know her."

"Oh, that's good I guess?"

"Yes, indeed, my brother," he smirks and turns back to his work.

"When are you gonna go get coffee with her?"

"Hmm.. I don't know, haven't told her when yet, I've been kind of busy," he sighs. "I'll see."

I turn around to nothing. I had nobody's pictures to edit. No photo shoot to get ready for.

"Aye, Ethan?"

"What?" I turn around again.

"She is legal right? I mean.. look at her."

My mind then came to a realization.

Well shit.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?"

Did I have sex with a fucking minor?

"She did seem kind of young to me, I don't know, maybe seventeen. But then again her attitude is a twenty year old's."

"Yeah.." I nod.

I turn back around to face my desk and take out my phone.

E: How old are you

She didn't answer me.

"Bro, this bitch is seventeen, I was right," Grayson gasps.

I stayed quiet.

"I need to use the bathroom," I stood up and locked myself in there to call Mae.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"Hey Ethan," she answers.

"First, you go behind my back talking to my brother and second, you don't tell me that you're seventeen?" I wanted to yell but I couldn't.

"Since when can I not talk to anyone else? You're fucking married, dumbass. And you need to stop tripping balls because I will be legal in a month or so."

"I fucked someone that wasn't legal. You understand I can go to jail for that?" I was getting furious.

"There's this thing called not telling anyone, you stupid fuck," she says.

"I don't ca-"

"You're not going to jail, you didn't hurt anyone and I can talk to whoever I fucking want. It's not like we're dating." She hangs up.

I try to call her back but it sends me straight to voicemail. I wanted to curse as loud as I possibly could but I didn't.