two

next day..

After I dropped off Lena at school, I went straight to the office to get the equipment for the photo shoot.

"Where are you going?" Grayson asked before I left.

"To do my job. Now help me load the equipment in my car, would you?"

"Yeah yeah," he gets up from his chair and helps me.

I knocked on the door.

No one.

I knock again.

No one again.

As I'm about to knock again, the door opens reavealing a young girl's face. She had a towel wrapped around her body. Looks like she got out of the shower.

"I totally forgot about today, I'm so sorry! Come in and start setting up I guess. I will be right back," she ran off to the bathroom.

I walk in and start taking out the equipment.

The door of her bathroom was open a bit. I saw a glimpse of her naked body. I could see her big ass and her small breasts. My conscious was telling me to stop staring me because of my wife but I couldn't. I felt hypnotized. She was drying her hair with the towel while looking at herself in the mirror. She catches me looking and I instantly look away.

Well shit..

I look down at myself and I was already hard. Then I heard the door being shut.

Great!

I continued setting the equipment pretending like that didn't happen. The whole photo shoot will probably be awkward. Or maybe she'll kick me out and I won't get paid.

(filler chapter)😩