three

"Face that way."

She turns her head. Her side profile was beautiful. I snap a few pictures.

"Now, don't turn your head as much but look into the camera and give me a smile."

She tries to smile but then she groans out of frustration as I'm about to take more pictures.

"What's wrong? You're doing great," I say.

"It's just- I hate my smile," she rolls her eyes.

"You have a beautiful smile, what are you talking about?" I found myself flirting with this girl. She blushes and I take pictures at that moment.

"Thank you," she looks down in shyness and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"I never got your name," I say as I let go of my camera and let it hang from my neck.

"I'm Mae," she walks over to me to shake my hand.

"Well Mae, pleasure to meet you, I am Ethan," I grip onto her hand and we shake hands.

"Tight grip," she whispers and lets go.

"What?" I pretend like I didn't hear.

"Nothing," she gives me a confused look.

She went back to her shooting spot and started posing again. "I'll give you my number if you want."

"Why do you say that?"

"You seem like a cool person to hang out with," she shrugs.

"I guess," I chuckle.

"So you're down to hang out sometime?" she bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah.. sure," I smirk.

After almost two hours of shooting, she pays me and I left to do my other shoot for the family.

I couldn't stop thinking about Mae naked. She practically didn't close the door all the way on purpose.

I felt myself get hard again just thinking about what could've happened if she still left the door open. Or what if she opened it more? What if she invited me in and let me touch her body? What if she let me feel her heatness from between her legs and-

Ethan you have a fucking wife. Why don't you think about her like that?

I arrived at the next shoot I was supposed to be at and I started to unbuckle my pants.