seven

the next day..

I was on my way to Mae's place and I was running late since Annalise forgot to set the alarm at 6:30.

I park inside the underground parking lot. I then begin to take out the equipment from the trunk.

"You need help with that?" Mae was behind me.

"No it's fine," I was nervous.

She grabs the bag with my camera in it and closes the trunk. "Let's take the elevator."

As we get in it with all the equipment, she presses the third floor button. It was too quiet and awkward.

The elevator opens to the third level. Good thing her apartment was right next to the elevator.

She opens the door, setting down the bag with the camera inside on the kitchen counter and I walk in.

"Alright well, you set up while I get ready," she says and goes to what seems her room.

I take out my camera and turn it on.

"Hmm tilt your head a little bit to the right.." I pause. I snap a few pictures.

"How about I take off my sleeve just a little," she smirks at me.

"S-Sure," I stutter. She was only wearing an oversized knitted sweater and nothing but probably an underwear.

She slowly slides off her sleeve, slightly showing her breast.

She had no undergarments underneath.

I bend down to snap more pictures at a different angle.

"Alright, I think you're set.." I look down at my camera's little screen, going through all the pictures I had taken.

I look up and find myself facing her.

"You know you want me," she bites her lips, gently, as her fingertips crawl down to my crotch.

"I can't do this, I'm m-married," I get up.

"No one has to find out," she gives me a smile as she begins to unbutton my pants.

"Mae, please don't, it's not fair to my wife," I gently push her head away.

She pulls down my pants and I stopped all movement. I wasn't hallucinating this for shit.

"Look how hard you are," she then pulls down my boxers, exposing me.

"Sit down," she pushes me onto the couch.

As soon as her lips touched the tip, my mind was probably going crazy. I already wanted her to suck the soul out of my body.

"Don't do me like that," I hold her dark soft hair back. She smirks.

I felt her tongue lick me up like a lollipop. Her head was going up and down as her hands went at the same pace.

"Right there, baby, right fucking there, jesus christ," I moaned.

"Take a picture of this," she giggles.

*snap*

Her tongue swirled around the tip. I was breathless at the sight of this. I felt myself get closer to cumming all over her face.

*snap*

She then stopped and stood up.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I don't want you to cum when I'm just barely starting," she comes back with a condom.

My heartbeat was getting faster every second. Sweat was already forming on my forehead because of how nervous I was.

"Relax Ethan," she whispers in my ear. I pull down her panties and she gets on top of me.

I ripped the condom and put it on my hardness.

Before I could feel her wetness, my fingers felt the heat between her thighs. I rubbed her clit slowly with my thumb as my middle finger slid inside her.

"You're so fucking wet," I look up at her. Her eyes were closed as she grinded slowly with my finger. I pump my finger in and out of her, as her pussy gets more and more soaked.

"Ahh Ethan f-fuck," her legs were shaking and becoming more weak for her to stand on her knees. I take out my finger and shove them in her mouth.

Mae's POV

I suck my juices off his finger. Every movement of Ethan's was just so hot, it turned me on more and more. I was already wet at the sounds of his moans. I bet his wife can't pleasure him like I do.

He positions himself at my entrance and he began to fill me up as he glided inside me.

He grabs both of my ass cheeks and spreads them out as he slaps one of them. I couldn't ride him because he was in full control now. His head went under my sweater and began to suck on my breast.

In and out of me. He whimpered in pleasure.

"S-shit, f-fuck, lord jesus," my voice echoed through my apartment.

"You're so tight, Mae, oh f-fuck," he whispered as he was sucking on my sweaty skin.

My brain began to feel numb and my stomach was twisting as he thrusted in and out of my guts.

He was pounding into me. Then his thrusts became more and more sloppier.

"I'm so fucking close."

"M-Me too," I was closer and closer to that ecstasy feeling.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I reached to my highest peak. "Mm fuck-k."

He gripped onto my ass and as he pulled me in and out of him slow and easy.

"Ahh, fuck," he cries out. I feel his cum shoot in the condom.

I get off and sit down next to him.

"I needed that," he was out of breath.

"You mean you wanted that," I say.