twelve

weeks later...

Mae and I were still fuck buddies. Annalise nor Grayson ever got suspicious. But it did get hard to not get caught. By Grayson. Once, I visited Mae, I had told Grayson I was with another customer and not Mae since he would get suspicious. He had come over to Mae's house and I was in her room hiding.

Mae and Grayson, though, were something. I couldn't say shit. I don't love Mae or have any sort of feelings for her. I just sleep with this girl. And I felt bad at some point but I never really cared.

-

I wake up to my phone ringing. I check the time and it was 1:04 in the morning.

I look over at my phone and it's Mae calling.

I answer and go to the restroom. I close the door and check if Annalise woke up from locking it. "Hello?"

"Hey."

"It is one in the morning," I sigh.

"I want you right now.."

"I thought you were on your period."

"I told you I finished it like two days ago."

"Oh, I forgot."

"So you think you can, I don't know.. sneak out?"

"You're crazy," I whisper. A sudden urge came over me like a wave.

"Come on," she whines. "Pwetty please!"

"My wife will notice."

"She won't. Please!"

"Why don't you ask Grayson?"

"He's asleep."

"Oh so you are fucking him too?" I was getting pissed. Even though Mae was still having sex with me, I still didn't want her to have sex with my brother.

"Mmm.. I didn't say that," she says.

"And.. what's that supposed mean?"

"It's supposed to mean that I never said I'm fucking him," she chuckles.

I stayed silent.

"So? You wanna come over?"

"I don't know," I was actually debating whether or not to go.

"Okay I guess it's a no."

"N-no wait-" she hangs up.

How am I even supposed to go to her house without Annalise noticing? I began to brush my teeth then washed my face.

"Ethan?" She woke up.

Maybe I'll act like I need to just take a late night drive.

I open the door and see her sleepy yet beautiful face.

"Are you okay?" She cups my cheek.

"I-I just need to go for a drive," I rub my eyes.

"What's wrong baby? You can talk to me," her face began to show me concern.

"I just have a lot on my mind," I lie. Straight to her face. "I won't take long."

She pecks my lips and goes back to bed. "I love you."

I was closing the door behind me and stopped at those words. "I love you too."

-

She crawled onto her with her naked body. She began to arch her back and looked back at me with her youthful eyes. Those brown eyes. I saw nothing but sin and the dark in them.

With my middle finger, I felt how wet she was.

I spread her lips more and entered her. I thrust in and out of her. I began slow and steady.

She gasped. "Ethan you're so big- m-my god."

My hands roam to her waist. I pull her ontomy dick. The sound of her moans, my panting and her skin crashing into mine echoed through her room.

One hand began to reach for her hair. I twist it around my hand and pull her up.

"Fuck!" She whimpers. My hand that was on her waist goes down to her area. I began to rub her clit in circular motions to stimulate it.

This pussy was like made out of magic. It felt like paradise.

"You like it when I'm this deep inside you huh?" I buried myself into her to go as deep inside her as I can.

"I fucking love it, daddy," she moans. I let go of her hair and wrap my hand around her neck. I began to speed up my thrusting. I glided inside and out of her.

"Oh my god!" I felt her body twitch. "I'm so close E-Ethan, oh my god. Shit!"

My thrusting became sloppier and sloppier. My rhythm slowed down as I felt myself coming closer and closer to my climax.

I pull out and she falls on her back. I came all over her stomach like she was some porn star. A wave that dissolved itself into pleasure then relaxation came over me.

"Mmm," I moan lightly.

She gets some of my cum with her index finger and slowly sucks it off clean.

"See how worth it this was," she whispers as she smirks up to me.