four

I was back at the office editing Mae's pictures.

"Woah, Ethan who's that?" Grayson came up from behind and starting admiring her picture.

"One of my customers," I say.

"I'd hit that," he whispered.

"I'm married," I say thinking he was telling me to fuck her.

"I know that, you dummy, I'm talking about me," he chuckles.

"This guy was at her place and it was probably her boyfriend," I roll my eyes.

"How would you know? They could've been roommates," he shrugs.

"Do roommates kiss?" I turn around to face him.

"Oh," he stayed silent for a bit. "I could take her this quick." He snaps his finger.

"Haha okay," I laugh sarcastically and turn back to editing her picture.

"Whatever I need to go shoot this recently engaged couple," he says and leaves the office.

I paused my editing and looked at her picture.

She was gorgeous. I began to remember the images of her naked body. I couldn't stop. I knew I was committing a sin. But I just couldn't stop. Like my wife doesn't exist. As if she was never in the picture.

I got home super late. Annalise was waiting for me all night. She was wearing lingerie as she waited for me on the bed. I plop down next to her, tired out of my mind.

"You wanna have some fun?" Annalise smirked as she began to stroke my member.

"I don't know," I was hesitating. "I'm super tired."

"C'mon, I want you to bring back that sex we had like three nights ago. Now that was the best," she says.

My member was getting hard as she stroked it.

"Please," she insisted.

"Fine," I get on top of her. I take off her panties and I slide down my boxers.

I position myself at her entrance. She was kind of wet as I entered her. I began to thrust into her softly. Every thrust became harder. Until I was pounding into her.

"Fuck Ethan right there," she moaned.

I close my eyes without making eye contact with her.

Make eye contact idiot.

I open my eyes but I see Mae. Fucking Mae's face. I blink and Annalise's face appears again.

I pull out and go to the bathroom.

"Ethan, what the fuck was that?" Annalise was trying to open the door but I had locked myself in.

"Anna, I'm just tired, I'm not in the mood," I sigh.

What the fuck is going on with me?