nineteen

"Show me.. your fucking camera Ethan," Annalise's eyes were puffy and red from all the crying she had done.

"Annalise you need to stop," I started walking away from her.

"No you fucking listen to me!" She screams.

"Lena is asleep!" I yell back at her.

"I fucking hate you! I fucking hate you!" She pushes me and bangs my chest but I pull her into a hug instead. She sobbed in my chest.

"Ethan I love you so much," her voice cracks. "Please don't do this to me. Please let me trust you."

"Then trust me," I cup her cheeks and kiss her forehead. "I'm not cheating on you."

I looked her straight in those perfect green eyes of hers and lied.

She broke down even more and we both dropped to the floor. I pressed her head against my chest and started rubbing her back. The door opens and Lena stood there with a look of confusion and sadness on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing's wrong baby don't worry, go back to sleep," Annalise says.

"Why are you crying mommy?" Lena frowns.

"Go back to sleep honey," I felt the fury in Anna's voice.

"Listen to mom Lena," I say. She slowly walks away and we hear the door get slammed.

Annalise gets up and runs after Lena.

"Anna, no!" I grab her hand but my grip wasn't  tight enough to hold onto her.

"Since when do we slam doors inside this house?" I heard her yell and Lena began to cry.

I get up and run to Lena's room where I saw Lena crawled up in a ball in the corner of her room.

"Anna she's just a kid!" I grab her by the arm and pull her out of Lena's room. "Are you fucking crazy?!"

"No Ethan! Are you fucking crazy?!" She slaps me across the face. "Take a look at what you did!"

if you xo, you would find that familiar ;)

She walked off to our room and she grabbed some keys. She then went to the garage where my car was.

"Annalise! No!" I followed her but she had locked the door to the garage. "Anna you're acting fucking crazy!"

"What's so bad about seeing some pictures huh?" She began to laugh.

"C'mon Anna, don't do this to us."

"Do this to us? Do this to us? Look who's fucking talking," she chuckles.

"You are over exaggerating!"

"You know Ethan, I've learned that you can't even trust a husband in this life. You only have yourself. And no one else. Ha! I bet Lena fucking hates me right now!" She couldn't stop laughing. "Who knows how many girls you've fucked during this marriage- how tf do you turn this on?"

My chest ached when Anna said that and my heart rate got so fast as if I was running a marathon.

"There you go.."

"Anna stop what the fuck you're doing!"

"Wow.."

"Anna!" I banged on the door.

"I never knew you like to eat pussy! And you never even did that to me. Wow."

"Anna I swear to god!"

"Swear to god what? Huh? The fuck are you gonna do?" She laughed as if she was insane.

Annalise became silent. Too silent.

I then heard her chuckle. "So it was Mae all along."

SHIT