five

I woke up to the sound of my phone's obnoxious alarm.

"Shut the fuck up!" I turn it off and go back to closing my eyes.

"Ethan, you need to take Lena to school again," Annalise was shaking me trying to wake me up more.

"Okay," I groan into my pillow. I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom.

"Oh no, Ethan, are you going to take a shower?" she asked me worried.

"Yes honey," I look at myself in the mirror. I didn't get enough sleep last night.

"Let me join you," she skips like a little girl to me.

"Alright."

I turn on the shower and we start to undress ourselves. I got in and she followed me inside.

"Wash my hair as I give you head," she smirks.

I nod. I had no excitement. None.

She went down on her knees and began to pump my dick until it got hard.

"There you go," she says as she licks the tip.

I pour some shampoo on her hair and begin to mix it in until it became to look like a cloud of bubbles.

She was deepthroating my dick and I was surprised. I hold onto her hair as her head is bobbing back and forth. I felt myself starting to come closer and closer every second.

She pops me out of her mouth. "Hold it in for me baby."

She twirled her tongue around my tip.

"Fuck I can't hold it anymore," I moan. I look down and Mae is sucking me. I fucked her mouth more and more.

"Jesus, Ma-Anna," I almost caught myself.

She stood up and began to jerk off my member as she kissed my lips and I finally released.

-

I walk into the office and sit at my desk.

"You are late again," Grayson points out.

"No shit, any calls I missed?"

"Yeah, it was a girl," he says and turns to his work.

It was probably Mae. I call her back.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sorry I missed your call."

"Oh hey Ethan," she seemed out of breath. Was she-? "I just finished running a mile in less than fifteen. I am so eating ice cream after this!" She laughed through the phone.

"I run it in less than that," I shrug.

"Sure you do. But Ethan I called because one, I want to know when I can get my pictures and two, I'd like to hang out."

"Well the pictures are ready," I tried to dodge her suggestion because Grayson was in the room.

"Oh okay well, when can we meet up again at my place?"

"Today I don't have anything to do."

"Alright well then at ten? Is that okay?"

I look at my watch. 9:12 am.

"Yeah, sure."

"Text me when you get here," she then hangs up. I start to upload the pictures into a USB.

I finish and take off.

"Where you going?" Grayson asked confused.

"I need to give a customer some picture I took of them," I show the USB.

He nods and waves goodbye.

"Hey," she opens the door and let's me in.

"Here are the photos," I hand over the USB.

"Thank you," she smiles and looks down.

I wasn't hard I know that for sure.

"Do you want some coffee, I just made some."

"Yeah sure," I nod. She goes to her kitchen and serves me some in a mug.

"Do you want some hazelnut creamer? It's very good, I'd suggest it," she shows me the bottle of creamer.

"Yeah sure, I've had it before," I stood there like an idiot.

She realizes it and tells me to go sit down on the couch and "make myself at home".

I do as she says and sit down. She walks over with the coffee but then trips and throws half of the mug all over my white shirt and pants.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, oh my fucking lord! I'm so stupid and clumsy!" She runs away to her bathroom and brings back a wet towel.

"Well that stain isn't coming off," she points at my shirt.

"It's fine don't worry," I laugh.

"No it's not!" She groans and begins to rub around my area where she spilled the coffee.

I felt her hand get closer and closer.

I didn't want to get hard and her feel me. The more I tried to not think about it, the less I was preventing myself from getting hard.

I felt her hand getting poked. Shit.

"Are you hard?" She asks.

"No, what are you talking about?"

"Don't deny, Ethan, let me help you get rid of it," she smirks and begins to unbuckle my pants.

She began to gently rub my hardness-

"Okay all done, I think?" She gets up and runs back to the bathroom to put the towel back.

Did I just hallucinate all of that?