sixteen

After I took Lena to school, I came back home since there wasn't much work to do at the office.

My phone began to ring and it showed Grayson calling. Annalise turned around at the sound of the ringing.

"Hello," I answer.

"Hey E, me and Mae are inviting you, Annalise, and Lena to have dinner with us for her birthday," he says.

"Oh, uh alright, when is it?"

"Tonight, she doesn't really have any family so I wanted us to be there for her."

"Okay, I'll see what Annalise says," I hang up.

"Who was that?" She points the knife she was holding to cut some chicken at my phone.

"Put the damn knife down," I raise my hand in defense.

She drops it on the floor.

"It was Grayson, fuck! You need to calm down!"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down," she points her index finger up at me and starts walking towards me.

I began to panic. "Look I need to take Lena to school-"

"You already took her to school you fucking idiot!" She pushes me. Fuck.

I started to walk away but she pulls my arm and slaps me across the face. My cheek was stinging with pain.

"What the fuck!" I yell at her.

"No fucking wonder you haven't been hard these past days! You're fucking another bitch!" She pushes me again with all her strength.

"What are you saying?! You're saying non sense!"

"Shut the fuck up! Just shut the fuck up!" Tears began to roll down her eyes and she ran off to our room and slammed the room.

I was furious. I don't know why. But I was. I pulled out my phone and call Mae.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you busy?" I whisper.

"No, why do you ask?" She chuckles.

"I wanna fuck you so badly right now."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"Well you know you're welcome whenever," I felt her smirk through the phone. She then ends the call.  I take my keys from the table and leave the house.

"Oh my g-od, fuck," Mae grabbed a handful of the sheets as I pounded into her.

I placed her leg on my shoulder.

"E-Ethan s-slow down," she stuttered.

"You mean don't stop," I wrap my hands around her neck.

"Jesu- fuck!" Her eyes roll to the back of her head as she arched her back.

"Oh my god," I felt myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm and pull out to release all over her stomach.

She dips her finger in my cum and sucks it off clean.

"You were so rough today baby," she smirks.