Chapter 3

Jade's POV
Frank pulled me downstairs. He'd showed me around the house but it was a laugh. We collapsed on the couch laughing, well in Frank's case an extremely cute giggle with his dimples extremely prominent. He looked really cute.
"What did you do to Frank?" Gerard asked with a smile.
"I don't know. We were just having a good time." I answered through the giggles. I collapsed with laughter into Frank's shoulder. I pressed my face into his side to try and subdue it but it made us both laugh more.
"At this rate I'm not gonna let you two be in the same house let alone the same room." Gerard said trying to hold back his laughter. We slowly calmed ourselves down but I stayed in Frank's arms.
"We want to know more about you Jade. Is it okay?" Ray asked. I nodded.
"How old are you? Gerard and Lyn-Z never told us how old they were gonna adopt." Mikey asked.
"I'm 16 years old." I answered.
"Really Doll? I thought you were older." Frank whispered in my ear. I looked at him and smiled.
"Who do you have a crush on the band?" Frank asked with a grin on his lips.
"Frank. Is that really appropriate? You have a 16 year old girl in your arms." Ray scolded.
"What? I just want to know." Frank replied.
"Depends what era you're talking about. You for bullets and revenge Frank. Gerard has always been a babe but hello Mikey Way when danger days rolled up." I answered.
"What about me?" Ray asked.
"You're like the big brother." I answered. Ray rolled his eyes.
"Do you play anything?" Gerard asked eagerly.
"She plays guitar." Frank answered for me.
"You play guitar?" Ray asked with a sparkle in his eyes.
"Not very well. I'm terrible." I answered. I moved my head up onto Frank's shoulder. 
"Maybe you could play something for me later?" Ray said hopefully. I shook my head. Ray sighed and slouched back in his seat. Frank started running his hands through my hair. I relaxed a little bit more into Frank's shoulder.
"When's Bandit coming?" Frank asked.
"In about an hour." Gerard answered with a smile.
"She's gonna love you Jade." Gerard added. Frank's hand started rubbing my head gently.
"That's nice Frank." I whispered.
"Anything for Doll." He whispered in reply.
"I could fall asleep right now." I said.
"Frank has magic hands." Gerard laughed.
"That's not appropriate Gerard. You wouldn't say that around Bandit." Ray said almost shouting. Frank started giggling again.
"What are the rules?" I asked.
"No parties without permission, no drinking without permission, no swearing around Bandit, no drugs under any circumstances and no sex." Gerard answered. I nodded as I curled into Frank's chest even more.
"Are you gonna sleep on me?" Frank asked.
"Probably. You're comfortable. I guess it's one of the perks of being small." I answered. Frank laughed a bit more. I moved my arms slightly and wrapped them around his waist.
"Frank this spooning with my niece better not become anything more." Mikey warned. I stuck my middle finger at him. I felt my sleeve expose some of my arm. I moved my arm quickly to stop Frank seeing it.
"Do you want me to carry you up to your room Jade? You seem pretty tired." Frank asked. I nodded into his chest. I sat up so Frank could get up. I jumped on his back as soon as I had the chance too. I buried my head into his neck as he carried me up to my room.
He opened the door to my room and gently put me on my bed before closing the door. I sat there propped up against the headboard. Frank came and sat opposite me and took my hand.
"What's wrong?" He asked in a low voice.
"Nothing. I'm fine. I promise." I smiled.  Frank looked into my eyes.
"No you're not. I can see it in your eyes. They're empty. Eyes tell a story and yours scream help me. Tell me what's going on." Frank said sympathetically.
"Nothing I'm fine Frank. I swear." I lied.
"Please don't lie to me Jade. I've seen this with Gerard and Mikey so I know the tell tale signs." Frank begged.
"I told you I'm fine that's all you need to know Frank. Please just believe me." I cried. He pulled me in close and hugged me tight even though I was sobbing really hard.