Chapter 28

Frank's POV
*3 weeks later*
Dear Reader of this letter,
I don't know how to put this but I feel alone in this world. I mean I have people around me but I feel alone. I miss Jade a lot. Everyone misses her but I feel like I can't function without her. You, Gerard, have almost relapsed into what is a 12 year stint into sobriety and you, Mikey, have broken down multiple times. Little Bandit doesn't even understand. You, Ray, are always strong and I know you feel grief but I wish I could handle it like you do. I just can't handle anything else in this stupid fucking world anymore. I want to be with Jade. She'd know how to make me smile but she isn't here so I'm going to go away. For a long, long time and I don't want to come back. I'm going to see Jade. I'm going to join her in the black parade. She's my sunshine. Her smile makes my pain disappear. I need my mother war. My shadow can live on without me since that's what we always used to say. So the lights are out and the party is over. It's time for me, Frank Iero, to start running and say goodbye for a little while and I know you're gonna miss me so I'll leave you with this you know that big ball of radiation we call the sun, well it will burst you into flames if you stand in one place to long and that if the static don't get you first. So even if your dusted and you may be gone but out here in the desert, your shadow lives on without you. This is Frank Iero signing off.
Frank xoxo
(Cue the American national anthem)