Chapter 13

Jade's POV
I sat in front of my mirror making sure my winged eyeliner was even when I heard a little knock on my door.
"Come in." I called. Little Bandit pushed the door open with Frank just behind her.
"Lady B heard that you were doing your makeup." Frank said. Bandit was smiling sweetly as she gripped onto his leg.
"Can you do some on me please?" Bandit asked quietly.
"Yeah of course. You can choose a lipstick out for me and then I'm done." I answered. Bandit scurried over to my desk and climbed up on my desk to look at the lipsticks. She looked back at me before picking up my Instigator Mac lipstick that I got yesterday.
"I like this lipstick. Thank you for picking it." I said to Bandit as I applied it.
"I want to look like you." Bandit said. I looked at Bandit and then at Frank who just shrugged before I noticed that Frank, Bandit and I were all wearing similar outfits. Bandit and I black skirts and Frank skinny jeans with a white shirt (mine was sleeveless and Bandit's had sequins), a leather jacket and either boots or black converse. I had my black thigh high boots on with all my bracelets covering my arms.
"I can do that Lady B." I said. I sat her down at my desk on my chair and did very little makeup on her but enough so she had a very similar look to me. I even contoured her slightly.
"You both look amazing girls." Frank said from my bed with a cheeky grin. I realised he'd been looking at my ass the whole time as my skirt was so short. I nervously and awkwardly pulled my skirt down slightly.
"Thank you Jay Jay." Bandit said before heading out my room. Frank and I followed her so I didn't get in too much trouble for making Bandit up. Frank slapped my ass.
"Nice underwear Doll. Red and Lacey is my favourite." Frank whispered in my ear before he kissed my neck.
"You're not doing me." I whispered back. Frank chuckled a little before we reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Lyn-Z I hope that me doing Bandit's makeup is okay with you. I didn't put much on I promise." I explained before any arguments happened. She looked up at me and smiled.
"Both of you look great sweetie." Lyn-Z said before giving me a hug.
"How much longer until we're going?" I asked.
"About 10 minutes. We're having breakfast there. Spencer makes good fried breakfast." Lyn-Z said answered.
"Gerard and Mikey are still getting ready. You almost beat their record too." Ray teased.
"Must be a Way thing." Frank muttered.
"Excuse me Ray but I was helping my little sister." I said as jumped on him and punched his arm as hard as I could.
"Off Ray now Jade." Gerard said harshly as he came down the stairs doing up his belt. I got off Ray before starting at Gerard.
"Someone's in a mood." I spat. Gerard looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Mikey ran down the stairs, pulling on a tshirt.
"We going yet?" Mikey asked.
"Sure. Get in the car kids." Lyn-Z answered. Everyone shot up and started heading towards the door so I picked up Bandit, put her on my back and ran out to the car.
-
Gerard knocked on the door to a house that was big but still smaller than the one we lived in. The door opened with a woman, who I was guessing was Spencer, with a three year old boy on her hip.
"Hello guys, come in. I see you've got a new member in your ranks. Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm Jade Way. Gerard adopted me a couple of days ago." I answered when everyone trickled in.
"I'm Spencer Biersack. I'm Gerard's sister. This is Matt, my son. Eliza is with her grandfather and may I say you certainly dress like a Way." She said. Spencer smiled at me as she put Matt down.
Inside, it was basically organised carnage. Gerard, Mikey, Spencer, Lyn-Z and Jinxx were standing in the kitchen Bandit, Andy, Matt, Frank and Eliza were sitting on the floor with colouring books and markers whilst everyone else were sitting on the sofas.
"Kid, you must be new. I'm Ashley Purdy." Ashley called from the sofa. He beckoned me over and patted the space on the sofa next to him. I nervously walked over and sat down, almost in his lap.
"What's your name? How old are you?" He asked with his eyes shining brightly.
"I'm Jade Way and I'm 16 years old." I answered. Jake, CC and Ray continued to talk amongst themselves.
"Another one? We're up to nine now if you include the twins. Gerard's and Lyn-Z's or Mikey's?" Ashley asked.
"Gerard's of course but everyone has chipped in like they do with Bandit." I answered.
"You guys are spawning everywhere. We went from knowing 2 to 9 in the space of 7 years." Ashley chuckled. I chuckled quietly as I played with my laced on my boots.
"Jade do you want a drink?" Frank asked from the floor.
"I'm fine Frank." I answered with a smile.
"You sure? You're very thin." Ashley asked. I nodded in reply.
"I struggle with food." I answered.
"I understand. Some of my fans have an eating disorder. You're like most of my fans actually. The faint scars on your thighs give it away." Ashley said quietly.
"I'm not a stereotype Ashley. I'm Jade." I snapped before walking out of the house.