Chapter 17

Jade's POV
I woke up with a my head on a cushion and my blanket over me. No Frank holding me close. I slowly opened my eyes to Frank sitting on the floor next to the door.
"I thought you were going to stop." Frank said ashamed.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"You had cuts on your arm when you fell asleep. You obviously did it last night. I want you to get better. You didn't really eat anything yesterday either."Frank answered.
"Why are you checking my arms?" I asked shocked at his statement.
"Your sleeves rolled up. I couldn't help but notice." Frank answered.
"It doesn't hurt Frank. It's virtually pain free to me." I replied.
"It hurts me. It's hurts that girl like you finds comfort in a mental illness than finding comfort in family or friends. It hurts that my most fans do this to themselves. It hurts that I know how it feels and I don't want anyone to go through it because I know it's hell." Frank said.
"I didn't want to end up like this and I certainly didn't expect to be adopted by the people I respect and love.I chose to do this to escape my head. To escape from a hell that I've lived." I explained with tears forming in my eyes. I brushed my hair out of my face and rubbed away the tears.
"I used to date Gerard. Management didn't like the idea of two members dating irl especially since we're guys so he left me for Lyn-Z. They're happy together with Bandit and now you but I was happy with him. I stopped living properly the day he broke up with me. From then on we got more distant and the band fell apart. That's why we broke up the first time. Then on our group chat Ray said he wanted the band to get back together, to start again so we did and we bought this house. Gerard and I haven't been the same since that day he left me but we're healing. That's my story and I learnt that time is a great healer." Frank sighed.
"So you and Gee are Bi?" I asked.
"No, Gee is pan-demisexual and bi romantic. I am bisexual yet I'm pan romantic." Frank explained. I nodded.
"Everything doesn't stay bad. I promise. Promise me you'll never do it again." Frank said.
"I promise." I whispered as I laid my head back down on the pillow. Frank made his way back to me.
"I'm sorry Jade." He whispered as he laid down next to me. He kissed my neck before wrapping his arm around my waist. I felt his breath heavy on my neck. Only this time I felt uneasy.