Chapter 9

Jade's POV
Frank pulled the covers back on his bed.
"Are ever gonna sleep in your room?" Frank asked.
"Not whilst I have a life size teddy bear as the only other person on this floor." I answered. I sat down on his bed still in Mikey's t-shirt and Frank's black calvins.
"You class me as a teddy bear?" Frank asked. I nodded.
"I feel safe when you're around. You're like an older brother to me." I answered. Frank went quieter than he was before. I looked back at him. I moved over to him and I placed my hand on his jawline. My thumb rubbed along his stubbly cheek. I looked into his sorrowful eyes.
"What's wrong Iero?" I asked.
"I don't know. I'm just confused." He replied.
"Confused about what?" I asked with my hand slowly moving down to his shoulder. He watched my hand like a hawk.
"It's nothing." Frank said quietly. I took my place back in his bed and stared into my hands because I knew exactly what had upset him.
"Show me a smile then , don't be unhappy can't remember when I last saw you laughing." I sang quietly. Frank took his place next to me and held my hand.
"Yesterday." Frank said quickly. I looked at him confused.
"Yesterday was the last time I properly laughed in over a year." Frank explained. I looked at him with my head tilted to the side and a smile on my face before looking at my feet. I laid down on his bed and put my free hand behind my head. Soon enough Frank laid down too pulling the comforter over us. I turned onto my side and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close so I could feel his warmth. His head rested on top of mine. His hand ran through my hair.
"I like the silence." Frank said. I could just imagine him grinning at the thought.
"It just depends on the situation." I said with a grin on my face. I pulled myself up and straddled Frank before leaning down and kissing him deeply.
"I thought you couldn't." Frank whispered when he pulled away.
"I've been thinking today." I replied before Frank pulled me back down and kissed me again.