Chapter 15

Jade's POV
Spencer took me upstairs when I finally managed to finish my meal. She took me all the way up to the attic because her excuse was my makeup needed fixing. The attic bedroom was way bigger than any room at home. It was a beautiful room that had was filled with precious memories lining the walls. I stood in awe in the doorway.
"Come in. Your lipstick is fading and your foundation has gone from around your mouth." Spencer beckoned from her dresser. She started opening up her lipstick which was exactly the same as mine.
"Your cat eye is good. I wish I could do it without tape." Spencer complimented.
"Thank you. I had a lot of spare time on my hands at the adoption centre." I replied with a smile. Spencer gently applied the lipstick.
"What home did you come from?" Spencer asked as she put away the lipstick and grabbed a concealer and powder.
"West side." I answered. Spencer rolled her eyes.
"Of course Gerard adopted from there." Spencer said. I looked at her confused whilst she did my concealer.
"Oh, my siblings and I went there. I was adopted from there over 4 years ago. The old hag Clarke is still there?" Spencer explained. I nodded.
"I should have been there to see her face when Gerard rocked up. She only had them a few months but Gerard and Mikey gave her hell." Spencer laughed. She dabbed the powder on before putting it away.
"If you want cigarettes, come to us. Frank told me before you ask." Spencer said.
"Who else is in your family?" I asked. Spencer hummed for a second.
"I guess my boys from 5sos count. Calum and Ashton adopted my sister. Michael recently adopted a boy called Brooklyn. He's a year and half older than the twins. You have two other cousins called Harley Quinn and Freddy Fuentes who got adopted at the same time. Their  parents are friends of the family. You can probably guess who they are." Spencer smiled.
"Bandit, Matt and Eliza are the only biological ones?" I asked.
"Yeah. There are kids that have had bad lives like Gee, Mikey and I have had and they all know us so it's understandable that they don't want children to have bad memories." Spencer answered as she nodded her head.
"Can you play guitar?" Spencer asked as she looked over her shoulder to a battered guitar. I nodded shyly.
"I wish I still had the time. Gerard gave me my guitar. Mikey got me a skateboard. It's somewhere in here but I can't do the tricks anymore. They gave them to me before they left. Good memories those things brought. Teach Bandit how to skate. She'd love that." Spencer said.
"She spends too much time on the piano and I got in trouble playing Gerard's guitar." I replied. Spencer shook her head and laughed.
"Such a Way troublemaker. Get back downstairs and play with the twins or Bandit or go talk to Andy. He wants to know more about you plus he could do some sick makeup on you." Spencer laughed.
"Thank you Spencer." I thanked with a smile before we went downstairs.