Chapter 6

Jade's POV
I woke up in the tight grip of Frank Iero in his black tshirt and his tight black Calvin Kleins which I was mildly fangirling about and still found it slightly awkward. His tshirt hung off me because I was smaller than him and thinner than him. His breath as well as his stubble and his shoulder length black hair made contact with my neck every few seconds and made me shiver slightly. I finally found comfort in someone's touch. I didn't want to leave his warmth. It was just comforting.
"Hey Jade." Frank murmured as he removed his arm from around my waist.
"Hey Frank." I replied with a smile.
"Do you want a coffee first or do you want me to dispose of the bandage on your wrist?" Frank asked.
"I don't drink coffee. Can you take this bandage off?" I answered. Frank nodded. We sat up in his bed and Frank took my arm gently. He undid the knot and unwrapped the bandage. The pad was bloody. The cuts weren't that puffy anymore.
"See better already." Frank said with sadness in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Frank." I apologised.
"Don't be sorry. I want you to get better because I know you can get better." Frank replied.
"Mikey told me something last night." I said so I could change the topic.
"What did he say?" Frank asked.
"He said that you were really fond of me. Is that true?" I replied. Frank bit his lip right where his lip piercing should be. He took my hands and gently pulled me in closer to him. He tilted his head slightly before kissing me. It felt like forever before he pulled away. Frank chuckled a little when he did.
"Now I know what it's like to kiss a girl with a lip ring." Frank said quietly with a smile.
"Does that answer your question?" Frank asked. I turned my head away and nodded. I was shocked. Scared. Happy. Ecstatic. Frank Iero kissed me. Me, the weird little emo that cuts, starves and hates herself that has never had many friends.
"You don't want me Frank. Trust me you don't." I said as I got out his bed.
"Please don't go." Frank begged. I looked at Frank.
"I'm sorry Frank but I can't. You'll leave me like my best friend did. I'm not letting something like that happening to me again." I said calmly from his doorway but inside I was torn. I went to leave when Frank asked "What happened to your best friend?".
"She died Frank. Overdosed a year ago. I've never loved someone since. I've been alone ever since that day I found her in our shared bathroom in the home with three empty pill bottles lying next to her and cuts all over her. There was no hope in getting her back. It was too late. It should have been me that died that day not her." I sobbed.
"No don't say that. Suicide isn't a fix for all life's problems it's preventing for things for ever getting better. It was her choice." Frank said sympathetically.
"I'm gonna go." I replied with tears in my eyes. Frank nodded and I left his room with his eyes burning into me.