Chapter 16

Jade's POV
I was standing in front of the mirror in my bathroom wiping off my makeup when Frank opened the door. I looked over at him as I continued.
"Put on something warm on. I have something I want to show you. My room in half an hour Doll." Frank smiled. I nodded.
"As long as it's just you and me then okay." I replied as I wiped the last bit of makeup off. I took my hair out of my ponytail and took my piercings out as Frank left my room.
I stood there for a few seconds looking longingly into the mirror thinking that I could be so much prettier. I found my little black box and took out my sharpest blade. I sunk down next to my bed before pressing the blade into my skin. The first attempt didn't break the skin but the second attempt did. Soon enough the blood was coming out. I placed the blade back in the box as I watched the blood slowly pump out. After five minutes I cleaned up and got changed into a hoodie and jeans before popping a mint. I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and grabbed the thin blanket that covered the end of my bed. I wrapped my blanket around me before going next door to Frank. He was standing there looking at his phone  with a wicker picnic hamper at his feet. He looked over his shoulder and jumped slightly at the sight of me.
"Hey..." I whispered with a small smile before he kissed me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.
"Hey." He laughed. Frank took my hand and led me out of his room. He led me down the corridor right to the end and opened a door with just a steep staircase that lead to the unknown. I looked at Frank nervously.
"You go first. It's not like lil Frankie has a secret sex chamber. I'll be right behind you, I promise." Frank smiled. I felt a little bit more confident as I stepped onto the first step and slowly climbed the stairs. At the top was a medium sized attic room with a little candle lit balcony. The sunset looked beautiful from the skylights that opened the room up. A little blanket with cushions around it was in the middle of the room. The light was dimmed low and it just felt like a little treehouse. Frank put the hamper on the blanket and he sat down. He beckoned me to sit down. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.
"This is beautiful Frank." I smiled as I looked out onto the sunset and the beautiful night sky with a few stars coming out to play.
"But not as beautiful as the girl I have next to me." Frank replied before kissing me again.