Chapter 10

Jade's POV
I pulled a light blue short sleeve shirt out of Frank's wardrobe and pulled it on. I already had my jeans on and Frank was having a shower. Ray was taking me shopping whilst the others stayed here even though I had begged Gerard to let Lyn-Z or Frank take me but he refused.
I left Frank's wardrobe only to walk in on him with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Frank asked. I looked down at my outfit.
"Because I wanted too. I prefer your wardrobe." I answered. Frank smiled at me and pulled a tshirt on.
"You better go. Ray is probably waiting for you and don't forget your phone. Oh and he's making a smoothie for you." Frank smiled.
"Why does Ray have to take me?" I complained as I left Frank's room.
"Blame Gerard." Frank replied as he closed his door and I went into my room. I picked up my leather jacket and phone off my bed running downstairs to Ray waiting for me with a smoothie in his hand and Mikey and Bandit on the couch watching Frozen.
"We better get going. You took a while." Ray said. I took the smoothie with my hands shaking.
"I didn't take that long and I don't want to have this." I said. I followed Ray out to the car.
"I'm under strict instructions from Gerard. He wants you to recover and doesn't want you to go to hospital." Ray replied as he opened the car. I got in the car with Ray getting in just after me. With my hands shaking and clasping the smoothie, Ray started the car and started the journey to the mall.
-
Bandit and Gerard helped me carry my bags when Ray and I got back. Ray had taken my smoothie bottle. It took me 5 hours to drink half of it.
Gerard took the two bags that Bandit had and placed them on my bed. Bandit climbed into the middle of them.
"I'll stay and help Daddy. Jay Jay will need help." Bandit promised in a small voice and a big grin on her face.
"I'm sure she will. Do you want me to stay too?" Gerard asked.
"Please. I'm sure Bandit and I won't manage on our own." I answered so Bandit wouldn't get upset even though she wouldn't really help. Bandit began taking all the clothes out of the bags and I threw them one by one to Gerard who stood at the door of my closet. I helped Bandit get the shoes out of the boxes and she took them to Gerard who put them on the shoe racks.
"I'll sort out of all the wash stuff later." I said when the drugstore bags were all that were left.
"That's fine. And if I seem to remember you have a smoothie to finish. I'm guessing you didn't eat lunch whereas Ray did." Gerard said. I nodded and picked up Bandit.
"Can we go downstairs now?" I asked. Gerard nodded and I ran all the way downstairs with Bandit, who was giggling, on my hip.