Chapter 23

*3 months later*
Frank's POV
I saw her hooked up to the machines that were keeping her alive. Her organs failing to keep up. Her body as thin as the day she left but her face as beautiful as it could ever be. Slowly disappearing. Mikey and Gerard stood slightly behind me in each other's arms and Ray in the corner.
She'd managed to hang herself after purging again apparently. That's what her clinic said. They couldn't have done anything to stop her from falling. But that was my girl. Now she was disappearing. I just wanted her to fight but could she?
The monitor went off. Her heart was failing. Doctors filled the room and Gerard said something but I didn't hear what he said. Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. My heart had finally been broken again.
-
I shot up in my bed sweating. Everything gonna be okay. She was okay. She was gaining weight and she hadn't cut in a month. She was okay. She had to be okay. Maybe 1 more month and she'd be home. Then it would be her seventeenth birthday.
I checked the time. 11:30 am. Bandit would have woken me up by this time but maybe she went to someone else for once. I got out of bed and went straight to my closet. I took the hoodie she always wore and my tightest jeans that Gerard used to love that still get a stare whenever I wear them. Out of my drawers I took clean underwear and a Iron Maiden tshirt. I got changed slowly as I knew this would be the most interesting thing all day. I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was unhappy. Missing her. I went to grab the aftershave that I loved like I had every day but yet to remember she had it to remember me. Instead I grabbed the piercings that had been collecting dust on the side. I brushed off the dust and put them back in, wincing at the pain. Then I smiled. If she saw me now she'd be happy too. She liked my smile and I like hers. I grabbed the razor and the shaving cream. I rubbed the cream over and began shaving away the beard that had been growing since she had left. Soon enough I was me again. The My Chemical Romance me.
I left my room and slowly plodded downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and the juice before pouring myself a glass. I picked it up and turned to the side as I normally do. Just as I began drinking, the front door opened. In came Gee with Bandit in his arms. Then behind them a girl. A healthy looking one pulling a suitcase with bright green and blue hair. She had my tshirt on.
"Hey Frankie. I'm here for 3 days."She said as she put her suitcase down. I went over to her and instantly engulfed her in my arms. She smelt of me too.
"Hey doll." I whispered in her ear. My Doll was back. My last young renegade heartache.