Anxiety

Anxiety's P.O.V:

Welp... im anxiety... some times I interrupt thomas during videos. He tends to ignore me alot, at least when recording. I attack him alot on camera. He doesnt like to talk about it... But theres a bunch of other personalities i dont get along with. I see the other emotions and personalities do their job until the right moment and i barge in interrupting and giving my attacks. But there is one. One personality thomas has that stands out to me. He is perky, so confident, bubbly and bright! We all tend to look the same but he is very cute. The way he smiles whenever he proves people wrong. I wish i was his first kiss. I act as if i hate him. Just like everyone else... but he just. He is something. I just cant put my finger on it. We arent friends. Which, I mean is going to be hard. We talk but only in a kinda argument way. The only time we talked normally i wanted to kiss him so bad at the moment. I was getting closer to him every minute, he didnt mind or notice. The once in a life time moment just slipped away when we were caught. No body likes me so when he was talking to me they were angry.

"Why are you talking to the freak! You see what he does to us!" Is all i heard before getting pushed to the back of thomas's mind again. I think the one that "caught" us was logic. Im not sure though.... 

right now im in the corner. Thinking of when i should plan my next attack. Maybe i should give em a break and do it next week. Yea.... i wiped my face. I suddenly realized i was crying. I hated crying. I got up and ran to my room. Yea. Our rooms are different parts of thomas's mind. My room no body ever visits. No body knows what it even looks like except Prince... 

Here is a visual of what The room looks like:

A/N: This is gonna be so much fun! Hehehe. I have the next couple chapters planned out already!