Prince

Prince's P.O.V:

Hello there, I am Prince. As many know thomas has a lot of different personalities. Im one of a lot. I am the best of all. Im very confident! I usually take controll of thomas's mind modt of the time. The others hate me.... in a playfully way that is. All though i may be the "prince charming" in thomas, i disagree. Most people hate the guy Im falling for so i play along. Who may this be? Anxiety. He attacks thomas and i try so hard to made him stop. Everyone hates him. I want to talk to him but everyone else just pushes him to the back of the mind. Im the only one who actually knows him. Im the only one who had an actual talk with him. I was the only one to go in his room, part of the mind he is in, and it is really plain. I was taken away from the moment when Dad Personality had to be over protective and take me away pushing Anxiety back. Everytime we talked he got closer. I didnt mind. He was really sweet to be honest. Other then his gloomy thoughts and such he was a sweet guy, at least to me. We all look the same but... he is very cute. Just him. For some reason it is just him...but i dont know.... my room is pretty cool. I get lots of visits from my friends and thomas's friends personalities. My room looks like a normal room.... at least to me. My room isnt over the top. Every other personality's room is just bland...

Princes room visual: