Another chance

I just finished interrupting prince and thomas again in a Disney's dark side video. It was just calling me. Dark side, disney, im a fan of both.. 

Both me and prince went back into thomas's mind making him very tired. I walked into my room. I cracked open the door and watched Prince walk into his room looking down and upset... I walked out of my room. I was making my way to his room until i seen ugh... Dad.

"Anxiety!! HEY GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM" he yelled at me like i was a 4 year old in punishment i shook my head no and he crossed him arms 

"Dont make me repeat myself" i rolled my eyes and went back in my room and slammed the door behind me. 

I just wanted to know if prince was ok. He was havin so much fun with thomas and was smiling so much and now he looks so droopy looking... I looked through my door and looked to see if Dad or anyone else was to be found. I never been in Prince's room before. I walked over to his room. I myself was anxious. I slowly raised my fist to knock on his door. I slowly made my fist touch the door and it made a sound. I made 3 knocks and a super, but cute, upset looking prince walked to the door and opened it. 

"Oh you. Hi. What do you want" he said in a harsh voice,

"Dude, you look sadder then me. Are you ok?" 

"Not really. But its none of your concern."

"Please. Prince, what is wrong?"

He opened the door wider and let me in. His room is what you would expect from a prince. Huge. He led me towards his bed and we sat down next to each other. Our hands touch and he flinched and blushed a fainted pink. I looked at him and asked again

"So.... huh.... what is wrong?"

"Anxiety... i just... i cant keep faking."

"Faking what?"

"The things i do?" 

"What do you do, Prince?"

"Hate you."

"What do you mean...?"

He sighed and fixed how he was sitting

"I dont hate you. You hate me i know. We are enemies but i just cant hate you.... something about you makes me want to believe you are good."

He pulled me into a hug and cried a bit. I hugged back and let him cry on my shoulder. This was another chance but i couldnt. Not now...