Just because I'm nice I'll give you the rest

I expect a thank you from Jack for the smut

Anxiety's P.O. V:
I look over my shoulder and see Prince kneeled down behind me. He had ruffled hair and tired eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I smiled and looked down at my hands. He kept kissing my neck. Then kissing became sucking. Then sucking became biting. We stood up and went to his bed and I wrapped my legs around him as he sat down. As soon as he went back to sucking my neck I let out a small moan. I felt him smirk against my skin and he started to rub his hands all over my bare chest. I gently pushed him away and put up one finger letting him know I'll be back. I could see disappointment in his eyes but don't worry. I walked over towards his door and locked it. I walked back over to him and went back to my position.

No one's P. O. V:

"I want you so bad right now" anxiety whispered into the other ones ear.
Prince took anxiety and pushed him against the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you, and you're gonna love it" Prince replied back as Anxiety moaned at the thought. He went back to nibbling at Anxiety's neck, causing him to gasp and moan Even more. Prince bucked his hips forwards causing Anxiety to moan at the friction.

"shit, j-just do it!" he breathed out, throwing his head against the wall

The way Anxiety's voice changed drove Prince crazy. He pulled back from his neck and started to unbutton his own pants. Leaving anxiety to pull his own pants down too. As the two only had eachother on them they walked back over to the bed. Anxiety was layed Down on the bed on his back and Prince looked him up and down standing at the edge of the bed. Anxiety pouted at him. But Prince smirk and grabbed his bare thighs as he aligned himself with the other's entrance pushing himself in slowly. Anxiety gasped as he continued to push in all the way, and pull out. He then nearly slammed back in,  and kept repeating this action digging his fingers into Anxiety's hips.

"mmm I'm so glad y-youre mine. All mine"
Prince managed to say between grunts and breathes.

Both anxiety and Prince were moaning messes. Probably loud enough for the others to hear but they didn't care at all. Prince was so proud he could make anxiety get this way.  He could tell anxiety was getting closer by the way he kept repeating the word "please" and his breathes became more shallow. 

"I-Im close,  Anx" he huffed in his boyfriends ear

"mh, me t-too"

And with that they both came with the cries of each others name