Uh oh

Logic's P.O.V:

Oh no. I know what dad is doing. Best for Prince to know.

Its his shift anyway. Right now im pulling him away because dad is still doing his plan.

"L-Logic? What are you talking about"

"Prince," i stopped pulling his arm and looked into his eyes. "Dad is making another plan."

His face was full of worry and confusion just looking at his face made me want to cry.

"W-what are you talking about?" I sighed and looked down then back to him.

"I tried to talk him out of it. He wouldnt listen."

"Logic?"

Now i was crying. Crying a lot.

"P-Prince im sorry, i know its my fault. I know this is bad" I threw my arms over his shoulder in attempt to hug him but i felt weak. He grabbed my hips to help me up and hugged me back.

"What! What are you talking about Logic!?" He pushed me away to look at my tear stained face.

I looked back at him and sigh i really dont want to.

"H-He is making thomas... g-get more."

He looked even more worried and looked like there were tears in his eyes.

"More pills. Stronger pills" i said before.

He pulled away from me. Now i couldnt even read his face. Anger? Confusion? I wasnt sure at all. He ran to the main parts and after that all I heard was a door slam open and shut and screaming coming from upstairs. Screaming from... Anxiety's room?