ugh

I wake up with my headache getting worst. I had such a bad headache. I left and went to the Main Parts. No one was to be found. It's my time. I check Thomas's thoughts and plans. Welp Thomas is planning on making a new video today. "Body Negativity?" Perfect, right before the video too. This is great. I make my attack.
I made thomas breath heavy i felt his heart pounding. I make Thomas think things.

"Do I have to do this? Should I? Will they watch t-this? Will they be so judgemental of me?"

All of his thoughts where making me so happy. All of the sudden in the middle of my attack I hear voices and footsteps. I decide to leave him alone and not get caught. Before the voices could catch me I ran upstairs to my room. I realized my headache went away and I sat on my bed. I looked at my phone and seen no new notifications. I sighed and got up. I walk over to Prince's room as I see Dad and Logic walking together. They are always together. I ship them two....
What?
Who said that!?

As I'm about to walk into my boyfriends... uh.. Prince's room i seen Logic wave at me with a smile and then Dad pull his hand down and whisper something in his ear. I rolled my eyes as I wave back and walk into Prince's room. It's empty. Well seemed empty. I walk over to his bed and see him sitting there. I sit next to him. I lean on his shoulder...

"What's wrong?" I ask. He stays quite...