It was His plan?

Dads P.O.V:

I wake up and get out of bed. Checking the time... 9:37am. I get out of bed and get my usual outfit on. I make my way to Logics room and knock on the door.

"Ugh. Come in."

"Babe, its me."

"Its too early." He whines all the time.

"C'mon baby. Thomas has to wake up." I sat next to him in his bed and shook his shoulder a lil bit.

"Uh fine." He finally gets out of bed. He puts on his nerdy outfit and grabs my hand as we walked downstairs to wake/watch thomas. I go and sit in my chair as logic sits in his next to mine. 

"Ok. Let me check how my plan is going."  I whisper to myself.

"W-What plan?" Logic looks over at me as I wheeled my chair around the place.

"Ok. So remeber the time when I said i was gonna watch thomas by myself...?"

"Um yea.."

"Well that day he went to see Dr. Howell and Lester. And I made him tell them about Anxiety's often "visits" here...so..."

"So what? Wait, did he g-get?"

"What? Medication? Cause if so. Then yes."

"Babe! You cant do that!"

"Why? It will get rid of Anxiety!" 

"EXACTLY! Do you know how devastated Prince would be?"

"Who cares. Like i said, its for thomas."

"NOW YOURE JUST DOING IT FOR YOURSELF."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"IM AS SERIOUS AS IT GETS!!"

"And i thought you were the smart one here." I said as i shook my head. He got up and left. Last thing i heard from him was crying. Let him cry. Because in a couple of weeks Thomas will be Anxiety free. Its for thomas. Not me... right? 

Ugh. Now i cant even think straight....

Oh i love it. Being home and staying away from school. Lost two of my few frens.😔 👍🏻 But dont worry about me! Seriously dont. Its not worth it. But i told you peeps i would update early today. So enjoy you guys, gals, and non binary pals! 😙

-Angelina