**smooch**

Prince's P.O.V:

Its been another week of faking to hate Anxiety. Even after I told Anxiety I cant fake it anymore. I will not make the statement that i love him yet. Its just never going to happen. Everyone else would turn and hate me if i told them. I've secretly been letting him in my room so we can talk and hangout for a little bit after I found out we could become friends.  I think we are pretty close friends now. I never thought we would become friends in the first place. Right now im checking over thomas but after my shift im going to visit Anxiety's room for once. He keeps having to get in trouble when he comes out of his room to see me...

Anxiety's P.O.V:

Im sitting in my bed right now and looking on my phone. All of the sudden i hear a knock on my door. Why is someone knocking on my door.

"Just come in..." i groan as i get up from bed and sit up. I continue looking at my phone as i hear the door open and shut. Whoever came in jumped next to me one my bed and scared the crap out of me!

"HEY ANX"

"OMG..Prince! You scared me!" I playfully punched his arm

"Woops"

"Ugh.... well." I turn and hug him. He stiffened and blushed a little bit but he hugged me back. We just stayed like that for a while. Prince suddenly just let go. I frowned a pick and whined because i wanted him to hug me.

"PRIIIIIINCE!!!" We heard a voice calling. I rolled my eyes and sighed while getting up and walking over to the door.

"Dude shush!" I went outside the door and shushed whoever was yelling for prince...

"Excuse me?"

"Yes. Use your brain and use some logic for once, Logic!" I yelled the last part in Logic's face as i slammed the door.

He sighed and yelled from the other side of the door.....

"Well... if you freaking find him tell him Thomas needs him..." I walked back over to Prince and sat next to him....

"Thomas needs you." I said. He got up and fixed himself

"Well better be going. Ill be back later, Anx." Anx. I liked that nick name.

Prince got up and walked towards me. I had a confused face and i looked up and he kissed my forehead. I blushed and smiled as he left. He kissed me... he kissed my forehead which is enough for my liking...