W-Whats happening?

Thomas's P.O.V:

Ive also been having anxiety attacks more often. I dont know what to do anymore. I just.... i feel as though if i should just, stayed away from the public world... not go out. But i just couldnt do it anymore. I made an appointment with my doctor the other day.

FlashBack:

I walked into the doctors office and just feel eyes on my every move. I walk over to the desk and sign my name on a peice of paper. I sat in the corner for about 10 minutes until i was called to a room.

"Hello Thomas! I have brought my assistant Dr.Lester with me."

"H-Hello, Dr. Howell."

"So whats going on?"

"I-Ive been having a lot of anxiety attacks lately. I-I d-Dont know what to do. S-so..."

I continued talking to the doctor and telling him about my situation...

"Oh ok. Looks like youre anxiety is getting worst. Its gotten to a point you need medication.."

"Um o-ok."

He told me about the medication and that i need to take 2 of the pills every morning. I took 2 right now and signed something and left.

FlashBack Over

I got the small bottle from my cabinets and took two pills out and got a cup of water. I swallowed the pills and just felt tired. It was only 4:00 am so i went back to bed

Anxiety's P.O.V:

I woke up in my room with Prince right next to me. The headache I had the day the whole thing with dad, logic, and prince happened came back. But somehow worse. I have no idea what was going on. All of the sudden i felt nauseous. I felt like throwing up. I struggled to get out of bed without Waking up Prince and it just wasnt quick enough to make it to the bathroom so i grabbed the small trashcan i keep in my room and just vomited in it. I whipped my mouth with my hands and realized i was paler then usual. I just sit there rubbing my head like my migraine will go away any faster. I hoped i didnt wake Prince but before i could check i looked next to me and seen him sitting on his knees rubbing my back. 

"You ok?"

"Y-yea, i think s-so."

I looked down and stood up.

"S-Sorry i woke you u-up." Why am I stuttering so much?

"Its ok babe." He used his fingers and brushed my hair out of my face. He cupped my face with his hands and just stared at me. I stared back and finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"Is there something wrong me? Like. Do you think Im the-"

"NO! There is nothing wrong with you. Here drink this." He cut me off and handed me a water bottle from the floor next to him. I drank it washing away that vomit taste in my mouth. We sat back on my bed. Realizing it was only 4:47am we went back to sleep with eachother in our arms.

Ok um. So im back with this chapter... i dont feel good. My parents and teachers found my self harm scars (sorry) and now they arent talking to me normally. I cant talk to my siblings. And now they all act like im crazy. Even though i freaking am. Im just so stupid. But here, hopefully yous enjoy this chapter. Ill probably update earlier tomorrow in school or sometime when i get home. Also i got glasses! They make me look so.. ew. But whatever im 101% nerd now.  😔

-Angelina

I did edit it just a tiny bit because i seen a comment and had an idea. So if you see the change, comment it! 😜