I don't care what you think

Princes's P.O.V:

After a while both, me and anxiety, calmed down and stopped laughing. I looked at him a smiled. I scooted over to him and held him in a hug.

But what's happening down in Logic' s room?

Logic's P.O.V:

Oh thank God Prince left. That's not funny! Dad needs to learn when to shut up. I looked at him and started blushing again.

"You don't tell people that." I simply stated looking down at the floor.

"I-I'm sorry."
I looked at him and smiled.

"I can't stay mad at you though. But I can at the other two." I squinted my eyes at the wall and then looked back over at Dad.

"Can your daddy get a hug?" He said with open arms and pink tinted cheeks. I leaned over to him and hugged him when all the sudden I had an idea.

I moved my head down so I could gently kiss his neck. I felt him tense up underneath me. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. His whole face was different. I kissed him and went back to his neck. Kissing and sucking on his neck. Making him moan quietly and I may have given him a hickey or two. I pulled away from his neck and said

"I love my daddy~"

But back in Anxiety's room......... BUM BUM BUMMMMM.

Prince's P.O.V:

Me and Anxiety were talking until all the sudden we heard something.

"Wait... wait. Anx, did you hear that" and we heard that sound again! The sounds were moans!

"Omg" was all anxiety said before we burst out laughing again.

Sup  kids. So FIVE DAYS UNTILL MY BDAY. But of course as I'm writing this I had to run upstairs because my parents started fighting again. But I also straightened my hair again. Even though now I look worst than my usual ugly self. BUTTT anyways here's another chapter. It sucks it know. But its a chapter.