Busted!

My shift of watching thomas was almost over. I was exhausted and so was thomas. It was late. Like late late. It was 2:00am. When he fell alseep i was going to go see Anx. 

----Time Skip----

So finally thomas decided to fall alseep. So I finally headed up towards his room. I open the door a little bit and squeeze through. I see him laying in his bed facing the wall. 

"Anx?" I whisper and walk over to him... i turn him over and see his eyes closed, sleeping. I climb over him and lay in bed next to his sleeping figure. I kiss his cheek and lay next to him. Staring at him. He smiles in his sleep and i wrap my arm around his waist and fall alseep.

--------------------------

I wake up in Anxiety's room. I look at a wide awake face and giggle...

"So how did you sleep, Prince?"

"Pretty good if i do say so myself. I had a nice body pillow with me."

"I am not a pillow."

"You make a good substitute" we both laughed quietly and got up. I rubbed my eyes with my palms and stood up. We hugged eachother tightly and let go. I got out of Anxiety's room and into my own. I was used to his room so when i entered mine i was taken back for a second. I pulled open one of the drawers in my nightstand and pulled out my phone. I cleared any notifications and put it in one of my hidden pockets. I walk out of my room and me not looking i bump into Logic. 

"Oh sorry, Logic." I say fixing my self and walking away. I look around and make my way towards  Anxiety's room. I walk in quickly and smile as he smiles at me. I walk over to him and pull him into a kiss. As soon as we were about to pull away we hear the door open and a voice.

"ANXIETY WHERE IS PRI-..... Oh..." 

me and him pulled away as we heard Logic's voice. We were blushing messes and all we could do was stay silent.

"W-What was that?"

"U-Uh" was all i could say.

"I-I-I cant believe this Prince! You choose him out of any other person? Out of anyone else thomas knows you pick HIM!?"

He pointed right at Anx and i cleared my throat.

"So. Yes I am in love with him. Is there a problem? I see no reason why. Love is love, so leave us alone." I pushed him out amd slammed the door. He just sighed loudly and said

"Oh well. Maybe you will come to your senses one day... it wont last long!"