Sorry is just a word

Logic's P.O.V:

I hear prince call me from upstairs. Me being afraid, i run upstairs as fast as I can. Once I reach Anxiety's room I peak through the cracked door and open it fully and look at prince with a worried face then back at anxiety with a hurt look. Am I the blame? Fuuuck. Of course I am. I started this whole thing..
"L-Logic! I-I-I-I don't know what's wrong with him"

I ran over to Anxiety and looked at his eyes. I grabbed his shoulders and looked deeper.

"Well smart one? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" I jumped and looked at him and back to anxiety I shook my head and shrugged. I don't know what is wrong with him. We tried asking him but he.. can't talk.

"Logic... Aren't you and Dad a thing?" I nodded slowly. Scared.
"How? How do you love him? After everything he's done?"

"And you love anxiety"
He stayed quiet and honestly I felt bad afterwards. I looked at him and mumbled a quiet "Sorry" and looked back at the terrified Emotion in front of me.

"I don't even know what type of medication he has" prince just nodded and then shook his head as if trying to clear it out. I knew the day I seen them kiss things would be different. But I'm watching Anxiety fall apart. I'm watching Prince fall apart. Prince falling apart from watching Anxiety fall apart. Why do I feel like the only thing I can do now is.. say sorry.. sorry is just a word people say to make other people think different about their mistakes.