Told Out

I really don't know how or why some of these chapters are getting over 50+ and even 100+ reads but thanks so much -Angelina

------------------------------------------------------

Logic's P.O.V:

"Oh well" I whisper to myself. I just seen prince kiss anxiety... how? Why? Who in their right mind could fall for the weirdo such as Anxiety! He's evil. He's a lemon.

Every villan is lemons, otherwise known as EVIL!

(Who ever knows what that is from I'm your new best friend)

But prince hates him right? I mean. Maybe he is being forced to? No. I can't even comprehend all this. I walk to the main parts and watch over Thomas. I sit in my metal chair that says "Logic" in bubble letters floating around it. I look down into my hands and hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Logic! What's wrong?" Dad says making me look up to him.

"N-nothing is w-wrong" me stuttering just made him even more curious..

"C'mon. I know something is wrong."

"O-ok. Just don't tell anyone I told you. Or just don't tell anyone else. B-but.... *sigh*" I trailed off and Dad shook my shoulder getting me out of my thoughts I shook my head and continued talking

"Logic?" I looked back up and sighed.

"I s-seen. I t-think. B-but. Prince k-k-kissed Anxi-" he cut me off by standing up and yelling..

"WHAT? WHY! HE IS CRAZY??? HOW?"

I just shook my head and stared in the distance I heard him stomp off and I watched him slam into Anxiety's room. A tear fell down my cheek. After a while I realized I was actually crying. Why was I crying. I did nothing wrong right?

Anxiety's P.O.V:

I was talking to prince until someone barged into my room again. We let our hands go and looked at the door way and stood up

"ANXIETY? WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? KISSING PRINCE! RUINING HIM!" I was taken back and walked backwards slowly trembling a little. He got closer and closer.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED!!! IT'S HIS LIFE!"

"IT'S NOT HIS LIFE."

I shook my head and walked forward getting into Dad's face a little and yelling back

"YES IT IS"

"IT'S THOMAS! IT'S HIS LIFE. WE TAKE CARE OF HIM. YOU BEING WITH HIM WILL RUIN YOU AND HIS PRINCE WILL BE DEAD. BECAUSE OF YOU!" I pushed him out the room harshly and slammed the door.

"LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE WOULD YA?" I was so upset right now. I didn't care about anything.

"A-a-anx?" Prince stuttered and I slid down my door and leaned my back on it. My head leaning on my arms, crossed on my knees.
I rubbed my face and let a tear roll down my face. I knew Price was trying to talk to me but I tuned him out. Not purposely but trying to process everything that happened today so far. I just stared at the floor and cried harder.