Lets talk

Prince's P.O.V:

I walked into my room and shut the door. I walked further and slid down the side of my bed. I checked the time. It was only 20 minutes until my shift. I opened my drawer and grabbed something out. I stared at it. Tears in my eyes and put it back. I slammed the drawer shut. I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. I feel like falling alseep and not waking up the next day. Not dying, but not waking up. 

Welp. Its time for my shift. I get up and fix myself. I fix my messed up hair and head downstairs. I walked down and see a glimpse of what thomas is doing and then see dad and logic sitting with each other. I walk towards them. I stopped walking and just watched them. 

"Um. It'd be great if you two could not make out in front of me." I said as i watch them pull away. And logic blushes as dad just rolls his eyes. "Uh hey prince. Can i talk to you?" Logic asks becoming more serious and pulling me away by my arm. I nod and just follow him up to his room.

Hey guys! Look another chapter! Finally i know! Sorry for the late updates tho. But right now im bored. So if anyone wants to chat or something you can dm me on wattpad, instagram, or kik. If ya want to my Instagram is '_.cant_see_me._' and my kik is 'angielonglegs'

-Angelina