Couldnt take it anymore

Prince's P.O.V:

I had to go see what thomas was doing. I didnt want to leave Anxiety but i got up and went to leave his room. I hesitated and walked back over to him. I bent down and planted a kiss on his forehead. Before i seen his reaction i was out the door.

-----1 hour Time Skip---- 

I was exhausted as i walked towards Anxiety's room. I opened the door a lil bit

"Anxiety you in there?"

"Y-yea? You can come in prince" i walked over towards his bed and plopped next to him making him bounce. He snickered and i wrapped my arms around him. We stayed like that. Just like earlier.

"How long have we been friends?" I ask breaking the silence. He shifted himself forward for more balance and looked at me.

"I dont know. Long enough" he giggled and rested his head on my chest. 

"I-I-I-I cant take this!" I was confused at Anxiety's words and all of the sudden i felt a pair of lips on mine. It was a gentle soft kiss. I loved it. We pulled away. Both blushing mad crazy!

"I-I-I sorry P-Prince!!!" He stuttered. It was so cute.

"I-its ok..." i pull Anxiety into another kiss. It was a passionate kiss. We stayed there for a while. We pulled away blushing even more as if we couldnt get redder. 

"I l-l-liked that" i whispered and anxiety nodded. We held eachother in our arms until we heard banging on the door....

"ANXIETY WHERE IS PRINCE!!!!???? WE NEED HIM NOW I DONT CARE IF HES WITH YOU WHERE IS HE!?" A familiar annoying voice came from outside the door. I open the door and see Dad outside. 

"What?" I ask as he rolls his eyes he tells me the time and a bell rings in my head! Its my shift to watch him again today! I run down to main floor and watch over thomas. Even though im suppose to be watching him i cant get someone else outta my mind.