Its tempting

Anxiety's P.O.V:

Im guessing Prince just needs some time, i lay with him until he gets up. He checks the time on his phone

"Its time for my shift... y-you can stay here if you want."

"Um sur-"

"Or you could come watch him with me as long as you dont do anythi-" i cut him off of course! Ill spend any time with him!

"of course! Ill spend any time with you! I promise i wont do anything bad. But only for you." I pecked his cheek with a kiss and we made our way downstairs. I sat in a dull metal chair that said "Anxiety" around it and Prince sat in his that was right next to mine. I look around. I have been here so many times but it feels different now.

"Ok.... so thomas has plans tooooooooooday. Ok. Lets see"

It was so cute when he talk in a serious tone. He looked so concentrated. I had to know what his plans were.

"So what are his p-plans?"

"Oh wha- oh uh seems like he is going somewhere to meet up with Jon today... awesome. Ok. Let me see what he has here" 

He went back to work after answering my question. He is going with Jon... sounds like the perfect time to attack him but i couldnt. My eye and fingers started twitching because i had such an urge but couldnt. I seen Prince glance at me real quickly then looking away.

He looked at me again and sat down. All ready seeming tired.

"Woah. Ok.... *sigh* you ok anx?"

"Y-yeah. Im completely f-fine." I lied but i had to control myself under Prince. I couldnt do this anymore. I got up and ran upstairs.

"Anxiety where are you going."

"Ill b-be right back i h-have to get something." I quickly ran into my room and slammed the door. I caught my breathe and just plopped onto my bed. 

I stayed there for about 10 minutes and decided i should go back down to see Prince.
I walk back down and sit in my seat.

"10 minutes left..." he let's me know how much longer until it's over.

---10 minutes later---

Prince looked so tired. So I asked him if he wanted to take a nap with me in my room. He ndded his head and we made our way to the room. I walked in after him and shut the door. He  immediately jumped onto my bed and got him self comfortable, i layed next to him and wrapped one arm around his waist. My head on his chest. As tired as we were we couldnt sleep. So we 'rested'. We talked to eachother about Thomas's day with Jon and a bunch of random things. Eventually we just stopped talking. I looked in his eyes. He just leaned closer and our lips met. I love it. Whenever we kissed it felt so right. I felt the love. Thats all i need. His love. This kiss then turned into making out. I just loved the way his lips moved against mine. We continued for a while but eventually let go and actually fell alseep. 

Well i dont know how this will go but next chapter will be smut... and im not a good normal fanfic writing first of all so writing smut about this will be... something. Sorry but just telling ya!

-angelina