6. black armored men

Me and Phill, we went to have a closer look at the cathedral, but it had already closed (of course it had, it was almost ten pm). But why would that stop us for going in? We broke in and walked like waiting for something but when I thought about that, Phill pulled me suddenly behind one corner next to us. If I had stood where I stood a second ago, I would be death by now, cause a very sharp boomerang flew just pass us from the place we were a moment ago. I was very breathless and nervous. This wasn't training anymore, this was real life and action.

Phill sighed to my ear: " We gotta move away quietly and quickly." I nodded and followed Phill quietly from bend to bend. Left to right. We stopped suddenly and Phill took a gaze behind the corner and I did so too from the other corner. Neither of us saw anything. It was so quiet that I heard my own heartbeat which was very quick. We had stood there just for a few seconds, when I heard somebody walking behind my back and I got down right away in fear of a bullet flying through my brains. And I luckily did that, cause then I saw an iron arrow above me sticking to that wall that I had stood in front of. It had flew there very fastly and deadly. It was so horrible to imagine how close to death I was.

I looked at Phill, but he had got away. I started to run as quick as I could without even trying to see the shooters. It had all happened in one eye blink, so it was hard to even realize it. "Where had Phill gone? Did he leave me?" I thought while running and bending between the beton columns of the cathedral. When somebody started to shoot me from behind me, I thought I had lost my mission, cause I was no good at being chased. That's why I threw a smoke grenade to the air from my bag. It worked for a while, cause the bullets flew luckily quite far from me. After I celebrated that, the bullet flew just a few millimetres away from my right ear. It would've pierced it if somebody hadn't pulled me left on that bend. Of course it was Phill. He looked very focused and he had turned his agent mode on. He grabbed my black coat's sleeve and pulled me forward after him.

I didn't hear from the shooter for a while after we had started to run. Phill had his knife covering his chest all the time and I had my knife in my other hand. I couldn't focus very well. I came very dizzy after the next bends. Right, left, left, left, right, left, left, right, right and right. But after another right, I was almost having a heart- attack, when there was a black man grinning at us with a gun on his hand. I could see he was totally a psychopath. Phill wasn't as surprised as I was, and before the other man got his finger to press the trigger, Phill pushed his extremely sharp knife to his heart with his full power. They had surrounded us. When I turned to make sure we were okay, there was another man. I barely screamed as loudly as I could, but I remembered my training and my mouth just stayed stupidly open. The man was holding a pistol too. He couldn't make clear his target 'cause I stucked my knife into his shoulder as fast as birds move their wings while flying. He screamed and dropped his weapon. I pulled my bloody knife out and pushed it again to his heart. I pulled it away and the man fell down dead. Phill had done the same and was fighting with another man now. How many of them were here altogether? And how had they found us? And who were they?

When I woke up from my thoughts, I saw Phill in trouble with two guys. The one was holding his hands and the other one was holding a knife in front of his neck. I decided to knife that guy who was holding Phill's hands. He fell down and I stepped on him with my high heels, that were quite good for running, actually. Before the other guy knifed Phill, Phill had got his hands free and overturned the man from his legs to the ground. I shot a few bullets to his chest with my pistol that I had pulled from my skirt's side. The man behind me, who I had knifed to the back and stepped on, had caught me and was holding me against the beton wall with his hands on my neck.

I couldn't breathe at all. Luckily Phill took my pistol from the ground. He shot the man's wound in his back, (which I had made with my knife) and the man let go of me and fell to the ground hitting his head to another beton wall. Phill kneeled on the man and tried to search for some names or logos in the man's weapons or clothing. He took a scarf from the man's neck and put it to his pocket. He also found a walkie-talkie. He pressed the "speak" button and said : "Hi Victor, it's me...Bleur", he said after taking that name from the man's bank card. He continued: "So, we sent those bastards away easily. And don't worry. You'll never see them again". After that he put the walkie-talkie on the ground and stepped on it hardly and it went broken. "We really gotta get out of here", Phill said ready for doing that. I caught a little breath and we ran away from the restaurant and the cathedral.

After about ten minutes running in the rambling streets of Milan, we stopped behind some corner. We were both breathless, but Phill thought that there were still some men following us. We just didn't know how.

I took a look of the dead end we had made to and Phill followed. "Wait!" Phill shouted. I stopped right away and looked for the men, but I didn't see anything. "Just stop", Phill repeated. Phill walked towards me. "Now turn around", Phill commanded me. "What the hell?" I asked, when Phill took my coat of and started to pull my shirt down from my back. "What are you doing?", I asked intensively. "Wait a second. This isn't what it looks like", Phill said and pressed my skin near my right shoulder blade. He tightened his grip from my skin and took his knife. "Phill! Stop! You're scaring me!" I shouted to him and I was afraid what he was planning to do with his knife. "This may hurt a little, but I have to do it", he said. "You have to do what?" I asked still unsurely. "You have a tracking system in your back, if you noticed. And that's why we've been followed" he said quite angrily. I didn't like that he was mad at me. It was worse than the pain I felt, when he cut out the tracking system from my back. It was a small black piece of plastic and some other materials. "It's put into your back when you were sleeping on our flight from New York to Marseille. Remember, there were some criminals in the plane", he said like he had realized it just a moment ago and kept himself stupid for that. "Yeah, I had my hoodie on and there's a big neck aperture on it", I realized. "Yeah, whatever", he said still angrily. I ignored it. A car raced past us with its window open. There was just a driver in the car. Phill threw the tracking system in the car from the window and the car raced away with the tracking system in it. "Done!" Phill said and we made our way in the opposite way that the car had gone.