7. that fu**ing call

We walked hand in hand in the evening of Milan. We bought a waterbottle from some little nice shop. It was quiet and peaceful outside but Phill was worried about my wound, which he made at the same time when he took out the tracking system with his knife. My grey college-shirt had almost turned into red and the wound had become inflamed. We didn't know where we were, but it didn't matter. It was almost eleven o'clock, but there were still lots of people hanging around.

Phill stopped walking in the middle of the cobblestone path. It looked like he had an idea. "Do you see that van over there?" he asked me with a little grinn on his face. "Yes..", I answered and sounded a little curious. He tightened his grip on my hand and we started to move towards it.

We made it to the van, and we saw its owner sitting on the driver's seat. "We have to get rid of him", he murmured to himself. I didn't know what he was planning to do with the truck. We could've taken a taxi back to the hotel, but I let him handle this.

"Hi!" Phill greeted the man in the van.  "What do you want?" the man asked angrily from the driver's seat smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke right to Phill's face. "Give me the van for exchange of this kataña knife", he said without any sarcasm in his voice. I didn't have any idea what he was doing. "No oh!" The man said and continued, "Get out of here!" Phill thought and tried to make a deal: "What about this boomerang from the world's most famous boomerang maker. It's handmade." Before the man said anything Phill took something from his pocket and added : "Plus my car. It's Range Rover evoque". The man grinned back and said: "You got me! Keep this little piece of shit!" He took the car keys, the boomerang and the knife and walked away. "By the way, the car's in the front of the hotel Rìu!" Phill shouted and the man nodded and kept walking away.

"There was something wrong with that guy", I said thinking about him. "It's just the boomerang, the car and the Italians" Phill noted. "So what are we gonna do with this little piece of shit?" I asked still thinking about it. "Let's heal your wound first", Phill said and opened the boot's door from the back of the van. We stepped in and Phill locked the door. There were some mattresses on the floor of the boot, it had probably been some mattress firm's van. I took my coat off and put it down. Phill did so also. I gave my little bag to Phill, cause I had taken some bandage with me. " You could lie on that mattress", Phill said and pointed down to one white quite big mattress. "Okay", I answered and went to lie on the mattress with my wound heading to the roof. Phill came to sit next to me and took the water bottle near. "Umm... this would be easier, if you would take your shirt off. And besides, it's covered with blood from a large part of the fabric", Phill said a little nervously and tried to avoid my look. "Yeah, that's probably right", I repeated also very nervously. I got up to sitting position and I pulled my college-shirt over my shoulders and I threw it to the floor next to Phill. Phill was staring at me and it was very akward to be there without a shirt in front of him. I wished Magret would've been here doing this instead of Phill. He cleared his throat, took the water bottle and ran the water on my bloody college-shirt. Then he washed my back from the blood with it. I was breathing very heavily again, and I hoped that Phill didn't hear or notice it. After cleaning my wound, I got back to the sitting position, and he wrapped the bandage around my back. It went also across my front body too. He tied the bandage and said : "Ready."

There was a long silence between us. I broke it by asking : "Are you still mad at me?" He shook his head and said : "Of course not. I was just worried about us and I panicked, sorry." He had looked down all this time. "It's okay ", I sighed and he turned his gaze to me. Another long silence. " What were you planning to do after healing my wound?" I asked quietly and curiously, although I thought I knew the answer. He looked at my eyes and pulled my hair from my face with his other hand. "This...", he said and leaned to me and pressed his lips against mine. I moved my hands around his neck, while he was playing with my hair with his both hands now. I was exploring his mouth with my tongue and I felt like we were made for each other. I moved my hands down his body and his woolly shirt. I stopped, when I got to the tail of it and I put my hands around it. He let go of me for a while and took his shirt away. Damn, he had so good muscles and tight body, after all. I leaned to kiss him again and I moved my hands touching his skin from his back. He had also moved from my hair to my chin and then my shoulders. I was very breathless and so was him too. It was different than getting breathless by running. This was so intense. God. Phill was so strong and good at this. I had done this before but it hadn't been so serious. That's why I withered, when Phill had moved his hands to my bra clips on my back. He pulled away a little and looked at me, like making sure, if this was okay. I wasn't sure even myself, how far was I willing to go. "Sorry... keep on", I sighed to his ear. He reached his hands again to my bra clips and opened them. My heart was bumping so fast, that it felt like it was about to explode. I was so nervous, when Phill pulled my bra away over my shoulders and threw them somewhere away. I went to lie to the mattress and he came over me and put his soft lips to my lips again. Then he started to go lower and lower. Kissing my neck and chest. When he was about to take my skirt away, something rang and I almost jumped up for it. This was the worst time ever to make a call to somebody. Phill had twitched too and he was cursing quietly. There was a voice on the phone: "Phill, you should both come back to the hotel, now! I found something interesting and we gotta wake up tomorrow early." "Shit!" Phill said loudly. We made a quick kiss yet, and then we had to dress up.

"Am I going to put this on?", I asked and ganged my bloody and wet college-shirt on my hand. "I don't mind if you come like that", Phill said and smiled. I was only wearing my bra and I decided to leave my college-shirt here and put my coat on.

We had moved to the driver's place in the van and Phill had put the navigator on. "So what are we?" I asked, cause I didn't find the answer myself. Phill laughed and looked at me: "We're working partners, but now, we're also dating. Deal?" I laughed and kissed him. "Okay", I confirmed. Then we headed back to our hotel.