9. action day

I felt cold when I woke up. The reason for it was that Phill wasn't next to me anymore. I got up. It was seven o'clock. I saw that Wayne and Phill were already packing their things and weapons in their room. Magret's and Molly's room door was still closed, but I heard some noises coming from there. I assumed that nobody had seen me and Phill together so I was worryless.

I went to the boys' bathroom when Wayne and Phill got out of their room and they came to the living room. I realized that I didn't have anything to wear. Like reading my thoughts, Magret knocked on the door and asked for me: "Freya!!! Open the door!!!" I opened the door and saw her in her gear already. She had a black t-shirt and some black stretchy pants on. "I've got something for you to wear. I mean, I saw that you didn't have anything left in your bag after that falling and yesterday's shooting", Magret said kindly. "Yeah, you're right!" I said and looked down to my pyjamas. "So here's a gear Molly lent for you", she told me and handed me a black thight shirt and some black pants too. "Thanks", I said and Magret asked curiously: "How's your leg, by the way?" I shook my leg and looked at the bandages around it: "It's much better. I can walk properly and I can already run too." "That's good", Magret noted and left the room.

An hour later we had entered the breakfast area. There were so many kinds of food, that we were all about to explode after our breakfast. Luckily it was just nine o'clock and the groups would meet at the cathedral no sooner than at noon. We would head straight to the street, where the "Idea Factory" co-working spaces and the factory itself would be and wait 'till the criminals with the lorry and the missiles would head there.

The sun blinded our eyes when we walked out of our hotel. "We need to get a new car. We gave our Range Rover away yesterday. But...we got a nice lorry in exchange", Phill said and grinned badly. "Why did you give our car away? Are out of your minds?" Wayne asked angrily. "We're very sorry but let's just forget it", Phill tried to calm Wayne down. "What do you think Landar's gonna say?" Wayne asked still upset. "Well...we grab people's attention with these black gears if we break into some car", Molly reminded. "So let's not. We have the lorry, that I and Freya changed to our car yesterday", Phill reminded. "Well, it's not in good condition", I remembered and I felt sad for Phill. But giving our car away wasn't my idea in the first place. "But lorry's a good idea. We won't be noticeable", Magret said convincingly. "We could break in a lorry in the parking hall so we wouldn't draw so much attention. And we could leave the lorry you got there, in exchange", Wayne proposed still a bit sourly. "Yeah, let's do that", Molly said and we walked back to the hotel. Wayne walked to the check-in desk and said that we had forgotten to pick our car from the parking hall. It worked and we got in the hall. And forfetting our lorry there was true, by the way.

Now we were already driving to the factory, which wasn't that far away but roads in Milan were meandering. Besides, it wasn't easy to drive narrow, bending streets with a big lorry. There had been only one white lorry with our white old lorry in the parking place, so it wasn't hard to decide which one to take. This was quite new one and it worked very well for being a lorry. Luckily Wayne was extremely good driver and we made it to the street called "Via Adelaide Bono Cairoli" in time. We parked our car in the parking line a little away from the factory building and started to go through our plan again. We had been splitted into two groups. I was with Molly and Wayne, and Phill was with Magret. We all had our own jobs to do. If somebody failed, we would probably all fail in the mission, but if everything worked, the plan would be genius.

"Here's some juice, boys!" Magret came to us with those coke bottles, that we had bought with Phill. She had also those croissants, mini pizzas and fruits that we had bought. We weren't really hungry but we didn't know when the next time to eat would come, so. It was very delicious but made me feel a little clumsy.

After we ate, we got armored. Now everything was ready. It was already 12 o'clock. We tried to relax and focus before the men would come. At the last second Phill remembered the gummy bears where he had put tracking systems inside and shared one for everyone. It was easy to hide them 'cause they were so small. Then Phill put on the scarf that he had stolen from the man we killed at the cathedral. It was a part of the plan, of course.

We saw a lorry coming from left and going in to the factory building. Luckily the doors behind the lorry didn't close. By the way, we would've had to use the grenades and it would've made a lot of noise. Then we would have had much less time for exiting with the missiles. When we saw some of the men getting out of their lorries and getting into the building, we ran away from our lorry. When we made it to the enter of the building, we splitted into two groups. Phill and Magret ran to the right side of the entre and I, Wayne and Molly, we stayed on the left side. There were about twelve men standing around the lorry which would have the missiles inside of it. The men were discussing with each other and they didn't expect anything strange to happen. Wayne and Magret were at the corners and they were about to shoot the men 'cause they were the best sharp-shooters. They got four men down with the first bullets but they got covered after it. We were all ready for shooting the men, if they came to shoot us. Instead, they stayed in for waiting us to come away from our cover. Magret and Wayne did that and killed almost all of the men. They could thank those bulletproof jackets they had on. "Just a few left. Let's go", Wayne sighed to me and Magret turning around. Magret and Wayne showed some hand signs to each other meaning; let's go in. I almost got splitted under the sliding door which had come above us. The men were probably behind the lorry 'cause we didn't see them. We headed there but somebody grabbed me from behind and shut my mouth with his hand, so that I couldn't shout. Molly noticed that and at the same time I tried to kick the man to his feet, I leaned my head to the left and Molly shoot the man's head.

Wayne and Magret were shooting the rest of the men behind the truck and Phill was getting ready to go inside the building. He took a coat and gun from one man and said: "All set now." I still shouted to him: "Good luck!"

Writer's note

I will upload the next chapter soon. Leave comments and votes :))) and keep up!!