8. Molly and Phill?

The lift clinked and the doors opened. I stepped first to the lift and pushed our floor number. Phill came after me and the doors shut. It was a long way up so Phill decided to push me against the lift wall and put his hand around me. I put my lips against his and it was too soon, when the lift clinked again. We were just on the eighth floor, but the doors opened and an elderly couple came in. I wondered why they were going up. Maybe for a mistake. I had moved next to Phill and I took a grip from his hand.

We knocked on our room door, and some strange girl came to open it. I was going to say that we must have come to a wrong room, but then the girl said: "Phill! Haven't seen you in a while." "Been busy", Phill said and came to hug that girl. Before I did anything the girl greeted me. "I'm Molly, Molly Foregsence. You must be Freya Ruby", she said kindly and her eyes were shining very bright. "It's nice to meet you too", I said a bit lamely. She didn't mind. "Freya, hi!", Magret shouted from the living room. I walked towards the room and Molly shut the door behind me.

"So we found out something very important", Wayne explained to me and Phill. He was sitting on the couch with some papers in front of him on the table. Magret was next to him and Molly came to stand next to Phill. "Thanks to Molly, we found out where they're gonna go after meeting at the cathedral. And we found out that the group's called "Trevol Grians", Magret said thankfully looking at Molly. "How does she know all this?" I asked jealously and very angrily. I was confused. This was MY mission and some stranger named Molly had come to it and figured out her own plan. And what made me VERY VERY VERY angry was, that she was now flirting with Phill! After all I had with Phill. Didn't it mean anything to him? Is he like that with every girl he meets?

After what I said everybody turned to look at me like asking what was wrong with me, well Molly was the problem. "Umm... I'm friends with one of the man in the group" she said sorryfully and confused. I understood, but I was still huffy. I looked at her and Phill. Phill was actually still looking at me interrogatively because of my question but Molly was looking at him thoughtfully.

"Guess what we faced with Freya?" Phill said a bit arrogantly and saved the situation. There was an akward silence. I ended it by saying : "We faced some black armored men, that were tracking us by a tracking system, which had been put to my back. We killed four of them, but there must've been more." Magret looked stunned and asked: "Could they be Trevol Grians's?" "Maybe", Molly said. Phill continued: "They chased us in the cathedral, it was very genius. We took one man's walkie-talkie and sent a message to their boss. We told that the men had captured us and taken somewhere else. Truly, we had just thrown the tracking system to some car, which had driven away." Wayne lightened up and noted : " Well at least they won't be expecting us tomorrow." We all grinned.

Wayne presented me and Phill our new plan, and I tried to remember every detail of it. The plan was quite genius, but we weren't professionals and the criminals; Trevol Grians, were probably pros 'cause they were dealing with some dangerous missiles. And they had probably done that before.

It was already midnight when we had planned everything and I was super tired 'cause it had been so long day. First our flight, then our drive from Marseille to here; Milan, then the shooting and incidence with the men and then, planning for tomorrow.

So, Molly was now totally in our mission. I was a bit relieved. Molly was an agent too. She had just got fired 'cause she had killed a criminal. It was fine by me 'cause her information had helped us a lot. I just couldn't stand the way Molly acted around Phill. Like they'd been together for long. They had trained in a same group but I thought they were just friends...and I don't know if they are, but... I realized that my jealousness comes from a fact: I'm in love with Phill. And in a big way.

The girls solved out that Molly would sleep next to me and Magret on the sofa. I just didn't want to sleep with Molly. Not cause I didn't know her but for not knowing what was between her and Phill. "I'll sleep on the sofa! I love to sleep on the sofa!" I invented and carried on, "And you guys must be good friends, so you can sleep together. Plus," I grinned,  took a pillow and a carpet from some cupboard and put them on the sofa. "Tadaa! No sweat!", I said like convincing them that I'm used to sleep on the sofa. They just looked at me a little suspiciously but let it be.

I took my backpack from my room and went to the bathroom to change my grey loose t-shirt and my pale blue pyjama shorts on. I also washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I saw my face in  the mirror, I could imagine myself with the other agents for the first time (though I was in pyjama shorts and t-shirt). I was quite proud of what I had done today (though I killed two men), cause it was a real life action for the first time. And I liked that Phill was proud of me too.

I was lying on the sofa and looking at the roof. Everybody had gone asleep, but I couldn't get my thoughts away from Phill...

I usually wake up when somebody stares at me if I'm asleep. So, I got very frightened, when I opened my eyes and saw somebody standing in front of me. I saw he got very frightened as well, when he saw me waking up. I realized it was Phill. Who else could've it been? A serie killer?

"Hi", I sighed to him. He sighed  back and asked: "May I come next to you." He sounded very polite. "Sure, if you fit, I mean", I sighed and tried to move as close to the edge of the sofa as I could. Phill lay down and I dropped from the sofa. We both laughed, but we hoped that nobody heard it. I went back to the sofa and I fit there very well (I had probably gone too near the edge last time). Phill lay by his side looking at me, and I did so too. I couldn't help myself from asking curiously: "Is there something between you and Molly?" Phill looked thoughtful. "We used to date each other in the start of our training, but now we're just friends", he said and looked at me. "Why was Molly flirting with you then?" I asked 'cause his theory didn't make sense. "Well, she's Molly. I can't give you any better answer, sorry", he said and added: "Maybe you'll get to know her. She just wants attention and like that..." I understood again and answered: "Okay, I'm sorry for my behavior. It was stupid. I just couldn't help the feeling that you were together." "I see", Phill said understanding. "I'm tired..." I said and yawned. "Okay. Let's see tomorrow Phill said and was about to leave. "No, stay ", I said and begged him. "Okay", he turned to look at the roof and I put my head to his chest. He stroked my hair and said: "Good night." "Good night", I said and closed my eyes feeling perfect together with Phill.