15. role on

Freya

"So all is clear now. And you're ready?", Freddy made sure from me before he answered the call of his boss. I nodded and pressed my lips together. "Everything what we'll say, well, they'll hear it", Freddy made clear. I nodded again. We had already gone through this conversation. "Good luck!", I declared to Freddy and to me as well. Freddy put the speaker on. "We're all set here", Freddy said to the phone with cold and serious voice. He grabbed my hands and put them to tough handcuffs. "I'll send you the bat man", the man said quickly from the other end and quit the call. "I have to put my role on now. Sorry", he sighed unnoticeable to my ear and took my hands to a tight grip.

We had driven for an hour 'till I saw a sign "Welcome to Lazise!" I was sitting next to Freddy on the front seat but I still had the handcuffs. He was focusing on driving and he hadn't said anything during the drive. We were getting closer to the lake Garda and I was getting more nervous. Would our plan work? Would I stay alive? I was definitely too young to die. I had thought that we would make it easily but now I started to suspess...

Phill

"We soon there?" Molly asked after Wayne had driven us around Verona downtown. We had stolen a new car, again, and it was a white normal lorry, again. Wayne yawned and said: "We should be right there. Yeah. It's in front of us." Magret found us a parking lot and we got out of the lorry. Here it was. Verona's police department. Not as big and great as New York's but still good enough. Wayne was the only "old enough" to go there so me, Molly and Magret, we stayed in the lorry's boot. Molly cleaned Magret's wound and put new bandages on it. I was listening Wayne on my headphone. He really handled the talking and everybody believed him because of that. And this time he wasn't even lying.

I opened the doors of the lorry's empty boot and Wayne came in with some Italian agents with him. They were carrying some big boxes with them. After they had put them down we opened them and there were some fake missiles inside them. I would've believed they were real if I hadn't known they're fake. They were made of carbon so they were really light and durable. The size of them still amazed me but I just hoped they would look good enough for the Trevol Grians' men...

"Thanks Zeng and Wrenn!" Wayne thanked the Asian men and the Italian man and Zeng answered: "No problem. Here's our best group and we will send the rest to the "eco-place." Wayne nodded and more Italian polices came to the lorry's boot and got covered behind the missiles. "So what do you think?" Wayne asked and looked thoughtfully at the fake missiles. "They will go through", Magret gave her opinion and knocked one of the missiles. "I agree. And now that it's not the most important thing in our plan I think they'll work", Molly said also. They turned to look at me 'cause I had been quite silent and thoughtful. "Yeah, sure. I agree", I said and we got back to the front seat and the Italian polices stayed in the boot. Then we started our trip to the "eco-place."

Freya

"We're there", Freddy declared coldly without any warmth in his voice. He stopped the "bat man" (which was a Ford's mustang shelby GT350) to the parking place by the lake Garda. It was a huge blue lake with hundreds of meters of coast. He got out of the car and came to pick me up. With tough moves, he walked me down the path to a big pier on the beach. He left me to stand on the edge of the pier and it reminded me of the last night. I had trusted in him and we had jumped together to the cold water. Now, though, he's playing cold and unfamiliar, I have to trust that inside he's sorry for his behavior and wants to not act like this. And it's just horrible to see him like this. I want this to be over and...I'm not sure what will happen. Am I with Phill or with Freddy? I'm with Phill 'cause what I did with Freddy was stupid and we're just good, wild friends. And besides, I'm dating with Phill. And that's all.

My thoughts were interrupted when a boat came to the pier with a big humming. It stopped near the edge where I stood and Freddy pushed me to the boat. It was quite big and there were three Trevol Grians' men in it. The two of them took me by my arms and the third was steering the boat. "We're all clear", the man steering the boat said to Freddy. "Okay. I'll spread the message", Freddy said and walked away. I was quiet 'cause it seemed to be the smartest thing to do. The boat started to go to the middle of the lake. I hoped it wouldn't cause any problems to our plan that the lake was so big...

Evelyn (Italian girl, 17)

"Mary! What are you doing there? Come on in!" I shouted at Mary. She was just getting closer to our front door but fell to our flower bench. "My hair! I worked for it like hours and now the flowers ruined it!" Mary complained getting up at the same time. "And you ruined the flowers", I noticed. The tulips that had grown there were slapped on the ground. "Oops! Sorry!" Mary grinned and came to hug me. "The other girls are already waiting inside. We can make your hair together", I encouraged her and we walked inside. We were having a pre-party at my house. My parents had gone to some farm for the weekend so this was a good place for having the pre-party before the night's party. Everybody was drinking beer or something and we were getting ready with the girls in my bathroom.

"Oh my gosh Louise! Your lip gloss is awesome! Can I borrow it?" I asked when we arrived to the room with Mary. "Sure!" Louise said and handed me the lip gloss. "Hey! Take care of Mary! She's totally drunk already!" I warned the others. "What?! I'm not drunk! I haven't drunk at all!" Mary complained with a beer on her hand. She wasn't even standing still. We all laughed at her. Me, Louise, Avery, Alice, Rosienne and Mandela. "I'mma go find Brad. Let's see ya'll in the yard after ten minutes", I said and exited the room.

After a while I found Brad, my boyfriend leaning to the kitchen table and discussing with his friends Mark, Alex, Greg and William. Not a good sign. I walked to kiss him and he greeted me: "Hi Evelyn! You're beautiful!" I sighed and noticed: "You shouldn't be drinking that!" I took my dad's whiskey away from his hands. "Come on!" Brad said and tried to have it back. Instead of giving it back I asked: "Where's Harvey? You shouldn't be partying without him!" Harvey was Brad's older brother who usually took care of Brad's drinking and smoking. "He's in some boxing match or something", Brad explained. Brad wasn't drunk yet. Good sign. "Okay. You have that robber boat with ya?" I asked him. "Sure. And for good, there's room for 16 in it!" he declared happily. "Nice! But it has to be quite big then!" I thought out loud. "You bet!" William said excitedly. "Okay, let's go so we have time for filling it. Everybody! Let's go party for the environment and our amazing lake Garda!!" Alex shouted and everybody took their drinks and started to move outside. "Do you have our fake ID: s?" I asked from Brad. "Yeah babe", he said gently and took our ID: s from his pocket. I took my own one and we headed also to party.