10. action day, part 2

Phill

I looked back the last time 'till I went forward. I hoped that they'd be alright. Especially Freya. And I hoped I'd be alright. There was a white ordinary door in front of me. There was a text on it "Employees only." I threw it open. I still heard Freya shouting at me: "Good luck!" I came to a dark aisle. Or, it wasn't dark. The l(ight) e(mitting) d(iod) lights were blinking on the ceiling. I could also smell the mold. I saw more light after walking a few hundred steps along the aisle. I peeked behind the corner and saw a big table. There was an old lamp above it and there were plenty of men standing around it. They were filling some papers. Luckily, it seemed like they hadn't heard the gun shots.

Freya

There were no men left and we were almost ready to go. Molly was working for getting the sliding door open. She found some buttons on the wall and she saw the men using them to close the door. She was trying to press the right one, but there were very many of them. Wayne had gone to the lorry and was trying to get it working without any key. Magret was changing her weapons with one unconscious man on the ground and I was covering us on the door where Phill went in. There didn't seem to come anyone, though. "Hey! I got it!" Molly yelled and I saw the door sliding up and having an annoying brawl at the same time. Molly grinned but clapped her hands together. Wayne growled from the lorry: "I still have to get this working, didn't think it would be this hard." Molly went to sit next to Wayne in the Lorry and tried to help him and so did Magret too. I was still at the door hoping that Phill would survive...

Phill

I had watched the men for a while and it looked like they had some problems with the papers. "How's it going there?" I sighed to Freya from my headphone. "Door is open, but the lorry's not working yet", she sighed at me. Her voice made me want to go to her right away. I pulled her out of my mind 'cause we were on our mission now. "Hopefully he'll get it to work soon", I sighed at her and tried to look back at the garage but the only thing I saw was the dark aisle. There were four men around the table now. They were still discussing and the others were also waiting around the table but a little further."You don't know?!! What's that supposed to mean? Why should you even be here if you don't know anything? The answer is you shouldn't!! Get out of here! Now!! I fire you!" One of the men shouted to a little shorter and shier guy. He murmured something back and got out of the room after the taller man urging him. The taller man said to the dealers: "I'm sorry for him. Let's continue." The tall guy speaking (shouting) all the time had to be Victor Cross, the leader of Trevol Grians.

We didn't have much time left. The men around the table had started to put their papers to their bags and briefcases. The dealers had just given five more briefcases to Victor and his most loyal partners standing next to him. The money were in those briefcases. What else could have there been? "Freya, you there?" I sighed to my headphone. "I'm here and we made it out to the yard. Wayne and Molly are waiting in the lorry with the missiles by the street. I can't really talk right now. I'm still moving our empty lorry to the garage for distraction...", she said and sounded like she was focusing on something else at the same time we were talking. Why was she moving the car? Why not Wayne or Magret? Maybe she was good with cars too, or not. "They've finished and they're soon heading there, hurry!" I sighed and took a gaze to the men.

The dealers were waiting that somebody would lead them to the missiles, which they had just bought. There were just five of them and instead of leading them to the missiles, the Trevol Grians' men shoot them. Clean and quickly with silencers in their guns. Nice tactic. Using the same missiles again and again and shooting the buyers after buyers after receiving the money.

Just when I was about to ask from Freya was she ready, I heard an alarm ringing very loudly and torturously. I had a feeling that maybe Freya had done something in the garage which had put the alarm on. The rest of the men (the Trevol Grians' men) tried to figure out where to go. Some of them ran to the street and some of them started to come towards me and the garage. I started to ran right away as quickly and as quietly as I could towards the garage. I sighed to Freya breathlessly: "Go to Wayne and Molly! Now!" I heard she moaned and complained: "I can't, but you have to run to them as quickly as you can. I'll get myself there too, hurry!" Was she supposing that I'd just leave her there where she was? No. I had just made it to the garage door and got in when I heard men talking in the aisle. I had to find Freya and get us to the lorry without getting in touch with the Trevol Grians' men. And I had to do it quickly.

I turned to the garage and I saw our old lorry without the missiles under the garage sliding door. It had got flatten under the door from the driver's place and that's exactly where I saw Freya. Flatten under the lorry's roof and the sliding door on the driver's place. She had got the door open but it seemed like she was stuck. She didn't see me. I ran to her as fast as I could. "Phill go!" She tried to get me safe. "No, is it your leg?" I asked when I saw her leg still far away from the rest of her body. "Yes", she complained and tried to pull it away. "Take my hands", I proposed and she took my hands. I pulled her out from the lorry and after she shook her leg a few times I said: "I understand that you're leg must hurt but we'll be dead soon if we don't go now!" Freya nodded and added: "It doesn't hurt anymore. And you're right!"

We turned our backs to the garage just as we heard somebody coming there from the same door where I came in. We didn't have time to look back or to our sides, though I saw some men looking after us and taking their weapons ready to shoot. I got hope 'cause there was just 50 meters to our lorry and Magret had opened the backseat's door and was hurrying us. Freya ran a bit behind me but we avoided the bullets well just by running fast, bending a little and putting our heads down. I reached the lorry and hopped in but at the same time I tried to reach Freya's hand she fell a bit too far away from me after somebody had thrown a boomerang to her head. She took to her feet again but it was too late. One fast Trevol Grians' man had run after her and was keeping a pistol against her occipital. The other men ran there too and pointed at Freya with their pistols. Freya stood on her feet and looked at me desperately. "They have the missiles!" somebody shouted and started to shoot at our lorry. Magret leaned over me just when I was jumping to help Freya. She closed the backseat door and Freya looked even more desperate and scared. Before somebody would've shoot our tires, Wayne pulled the gas and we raised away from Freya and the group, Trevol Grians.

Freya

I saw Phill getting in the lorry. Good he was safe now, but what about me? Just when I was reaching his hand and getting to the lorry and to the cover, something hit my head and I fell to the ground. I saw a boomerang next to me when I opened my eyes. Fucking boomerangs messing with my destiny. It wasn't made for cutting my head 'cause it wasn't sharp at all. It was made for getting me off my feet. And it had totally worked. I got up to my feet fast 'cause I still had hope for getting to the others but I felt like my head was going to explode. It hurt really much and I saw stars for a while. I couldn't move 'cause I felt something cold against my occipital. A pistol, of course. I would be dead or maybe tortured and kidnapped. I watched at Phill. He was staring at me and I saw from his eyes that he was going to get me but luckily Magret shut the door. The man behind me took his pistol away from my head and dragged me from my hips. He was very muscular and big. After somebody had realized that Wayne, Molly, Magret and Phill had the lorry with the missiles, someone started to shoot at them, they took off and left me here with these horrible creatures around me. Last thing I saw of them was Phill trying to get through the lorry window to save me, but with no result.

The man behind me tightened his grip from my hips. I tried to get away of his grip but with no success. Though I was strong he felt like a rock around me. "Let's go after them!" somebody shouted behind me. "We don't have to. They'll come for the girl. The question is, will they make it in time", the man next to me said determined. He looked like the boss of the group, Victor, but I wasn't sure. "There's nothing you can't do to a hostage", brown haired young man said next to me. I maybe imagined it, but it was like he tried to really make a nice look at me and he even blinked his eye at me. That what he said was still the opposite and I didn't even want to imagine what he meant by that. Last thing I remembered was a sharp long needle pressed to my neck and something very thick liquid flowing to my blood. Suddenly I felt myself powerless, like I weighed like lead. Phill, save me!