16. the eco-party

Freya

So here I was in the middle of the lake Garda. I had two Italian, no. I had two Albanian men holding me tight to where I sat and watching my every breath. They hadn't shown any weapons yet but I could see that there were some knives hidden behind their pants' boot cut and pistols on their belts. I had only a poisoning ring on my finger (which I couldn't use now) and some little kataña knives hidden under my college pants' boot cut. I also had spikes on my shoes which would come up if I would say the "magic word."

On my left side was a bald man looking like he was from some fitness magazine. The man on my right side was tall and a little thin. He had loads of perforations on his ears and nose. The man on the bow was leading the boat. He was quite normal apart from his hands. They were extremely long and muscular. He was like a monkey. It was stupid to sit here between these pro men 'cause I looked only like a harmless little girl. I felt my gummy bear gps inside my bra. I hadn't figured out any else place to put it to. I just couldn't do anything else than sit, wait and hope.

Phill

Me and Magret, we had changed the car. Wayne and Molly had stayed in the lorry but we had stolen an Audi A4 from some street. It was a normal good car and totally faster than the lorry. We were heading to the lake Garda. Actually we had already driven about thirty minutes when we found the eco-place. Wayne and Molly went to a little forest near it but me and Magret, we kept going around the lake for some while. It was ten to five. Our timing was quite good. We had guessed right that they would take Freya in the middle of the lake. And that's what the coordinates had also told us. The boat had stopped moving 'cause Freya's location point at the tracking application had also stopped. We saw a boat far, far away on the lake like a small miniature of a toy boat. It was just time to wait.

It was 5.00 pm now. I had stopped the car to some parking place near the lake. Magret had got out of the car and she had found a good place for hiding and seeing everything important: Freya in the boat in the middle of the lake and the eco-place on the left side about 400 yards away where the party people already did their stuff. I locked the car and took some weapons I had left to the boot. After I had a few pistols, knives and one boomerang, I walked right where Magret was waiting for me. The place was behind one bush on a little hill next to the parking place. We took binoculars and "enjoyed" the show further.

Evelyn

"Brad! Come over here!" I yelled at Brad. He was buying some new drinks, again. He stopped his business, found me with his gaze from the sea of underagers in the adult party and started to head towards me. We had entered about twenty minutes ago and we luckily got trough with our fake ID:s. There seemed to be hundreds of people around the lake partying and drinking on the beach and on the lake with some little boats and surfing boards. Mary had vomitted to our robber boat while we were filling it so we couldn't or didn't want to use it anymore. Thanks for the drunk people. It was my favorite part of the year, though. The eco-party. All the money from partying and buying drinks was donated to WWF, Green peace or some else nature protect companies. Part of the money went also to maintain the lake Garda, of course. That's why the party was organized here. This year the party had been organized a few weeks earlier than normally and it was still a bit cold.

Brad had come next to me and he was swiping his phone. "I wonder what's happening there", I said to him and pointed to a place where people had gathered to a circle around something. "Dancers or some skooboarders", Brad proposed. "Skateboarders", I corrected and added,"am I really the only non-drunk person in here?" Brad rolled his eyes and recited: "The only way to find out is to go and have a look." I hummed and decided then: "Okay, let's go."