17. lago di Garda

Evelyn

I tried to stand behind the tree as unnoticeable as I could. Brad was a little dizzy and he had to go lie down against the ground. The situation on the "battlefield" wasn't good at all. The black armored men were all on weapons and there were just a few police officers left apart from the man and the woman. They had managed to shot some of the black armored men to the ground but there were so many of them. The sharp-shooter from longer distance had also stopped shooting. Nobody was dead as far but those who had got shot
couldn't do anything else than lie on the ground. I had stared also at my watch from the moment I called to the police station. They had promised to send new groups in a few minutes but they should have already come...

When the last police was up and the woman and the man had started to fight with their hands and knives bravely, the police groups came. They brought a few lorries and the men started to come out of them and the black armored men cursed for it. The polices caught the bad men and probably put them in to jail. There were a few civils on the ground that had got shot accidentally. I was lucky that I found this tree so quickly. "You okay?" I asked Brad. "I could use some help", he said from the ground. I got him up and he stayed to lean to the tree for a while. "I'm better", he said and added," that was just quite crazy. I mean...I can't still understand what happened." I totally understood him: "Me neither, but we will. And we kinda saved that man's and that woman's and god knows how many else's lives", I realized at the same time I said it. "Yeah. That was the least we could do", Brad said bravely. I thought about everyone else around us. Many had hidden behind the trees like we did but someone had just run away. Now they were picking up to a circle around the battlefield again. "Let's go check if  those people there are okay", I proposed. "Okay, but there are a few civils I saw got hurt. Maybe we can say that to the polices", Brad figured out the answer himself. "I love you", I said to him and we hugged. Across Brad's shoulder I could see a boat coming to the coast very fast. I took off from our hug and said: "Let's go now."

Freya

I had practised to get away from hand cuffs many times so I had managed to get them a little looser by now. Just a second and they would drop to the ground. Now. The men on my both sides were a bit distracted but it was just enough for me. I threw my hands from behind my back forward and hit the men's heads. The third man on the bow had taken a pistol and was pointing it at me. He was laughing at me 'cause he thought I was so desperate. He was distracted by my look. I wanted to show him what I really was able to do. I grabbed his pistol and threw it to the lake. He looked a bit sad. Maybe it was his favorite pistol. What a pity XD. I kicked him to his face first with my foot saying "vendetta" at the same time. It was the word to activate the spikes on my shoes (Italy= revenge) and it really hurt the man. He put his hands on his face and I took my smallest and sharpest kataña from my boot cut and stucked it to the man's tummy. When he was just moaning I poked him to the water.

That all happened so fast that when I turned the two others had just got on their feet. I took my another knife and now I had knives on my both hands. The men had only pistols in their arms. I managed to kick the other one away from his hands but he took a knife immediately after that. I sighed and dodged his impact. He really didn't know how to use a knife. After he punched my face I stucked my knife to his neck, turned around and kicked him to the water taking my knife back at the same time. I used him as a wall and took some power from him kicking him to the water and myself going to the other direction. With that power I pushed myself towards the other man. He had a pistol in his hands but I managed to catch it from him when we fell against the boat's wooden bottom. He was the thinner one. This boat really was a tough one. I reloaded the gun and pressed it against the man's heart. "Any last words?" I asked 'cause the man looked like a coward. He swallowed and was going to say something when someone caught my waist and pulled me away from the thin man on the boat's bottom. I shot him quickly before I turned around. This was the first man. I should've killed him. He was overall covered with blood but he was not a quitter.

He suddenly poked me to the boat's bottom and the pistol in my hands flew to the water. He stepped on my chest and kneeled to it with his whole weight. "Never talk to him like that again! He's a good man!" He shouted enraged. I had still a bit humor left and I added with a little catch of breath: "I can't. He's dead." I shouldn't have said that 'cause the man got more angrier. I could see his face turning more and more red. This was maybe my end. He didn't have any weapons but he was the one with muscular arms and I couldn't move at all under his weight. His legs were on my hands so I couldn't even cover my face. He loaded his full power and punched my face and chest with his fists, many times. I felt unbearable pain and I shouted and I went unconscious right away. Last thing I remember was the man picking the anchor from the bottom and raising the boat's speed.

Phill

I weaved in the middle of dozens of boats. The boat's speed didn't help me 'cause I didn't have any room to use it. Fucking partying people. Maybe I should've just gone over them. No. Freya's boat started to move fast towards the coast. I couldn't see Freya anymore but there was a big man steering the boat. Had he thrown Freya to the water? No. Somebody would've seen it, probably.

I found my way to follow Freya's boat but it was faster than mine. It didn't take that long when we were on the coast near the eco-place. What was the man planning to do? I could see lots of lorries at the eco-place. Somebody had called more help and everything was okay I assumed. But no, it wasn't. Freya could be dead. I pulled the gas and reached the coast after the Freya's boat. When the man arrived to the coast he realized that they hadn't beaten the cops. Instead they had been caught and he shouted: "Shit!" One police group came to take him and after I left my boat I ran to Freya's boat. Molly, Wayne, Magret and some unfamiliar girl with brown hair and boy with blond hair were already standing around it. I pushed myself past them and I saw Freya lying at the bottom of the boat. Her face was full of blood and bruises and her shirt had changed into red and ragged. I went to try her pulse. She was alive! But if she wouldn't be taken to hospital soon it could change. "HERE!!" I yelled to the ambulance when I heard it arriving. The men took Freya to peerages and took her to the ambulance...