13. the whole nights

Freya

It was just half past six when we made it back to our apartment. It was good 'cause we would both need some rest. We forgot that "rest" part and we played some video games that the owner of the apartment had left in some locked cupboard. "This is lame", I said and put my playing console away and I went to lie on the floor. "I'm hungry", Freddy said. I agreed with him: "Me too." I turned my head to him and complained: "I don't wanna go out at the moment." Freddy took his phone and proposed: "Let's order some pizza!" I thought about my life. Yesterday, pizza. Today, pizza. "Sounds good!" I said 'cause pizza was just life.

"Knock knock", we heard from the door. "I'll go!" Freddy said and opened the door. There was an Italian man with one pizza box. "Here", the man handed the box to Freddy and Freddy gave his credit card to him.

After paying, the man left and Freddy came back to me. I was lying on our bed and searching something from the TV. "Hey! I found Netflix!" I declared proudly. "Good job", Freddy congratulated and came to lie next to me. He opened the pizza box and there was a huge pizza in it. "Wow", I said. Freddy pointed at the TV and said: "Let's watch that. It looks good." I read the description of the movie and asked suspiciously: "Are you into romantic movies?" Freddy grinned and said: "Not really, but change is good." "Fine by me!" I said and I let the movie begin at the same time I ate my first slice of the pizza. It was very good and delicious. I loved the pineapples and olives and mozzarellas and the garlic. I also got well along with Freddy. We were like some ordinary roommates eating pizza and chilling together, although the truth was very different. The movie was actually quite boring and too basic. It told about some girl and boy that met in a supermarket and surprisingly: they fell in love.

After the movie we were so full of pizza that I had to pull it away from our bed. It had already come very dark outside when I gazed out the window.

"I'm not tired", I said in a suggesting accent. "Me neither", Freddy said and took my arm. He kept his gaze in it discovering it and drawing the lines in it with his finger. "I have an idea", Freddy said and looked out the window finally. "I think I'd love to accomplish it", I said and looked at him mysteriously. "Okay then", Freddy said and got away from our bed and took the key of the apartment from the table. He offered his hand and I let him lift me away from the bed. We exited the apartment and he put me down when we came to the street. "I like this. You're not gonna tell me what we'll do", I said and looked at his eyes. They looked so fresh and full of life. He had a grey t-shirt and black jacket with blue jeans. Like some Calvin Klein model. "Nope", he answered and laughed a little. "You'll see", he took my hand and we walked together towards the coast.

Phill

After two hour's drive we made it to the Holiday Express, Verona. It was seven o'clock when we checked in and took our stuff to our room. We didn't stay in the room. We exited the hotel and finally found a dunkin' donuts a few blocks away.

"Ooh, this is my favorite donut place in the world", Molly sighed and smelled the heavenly smell of the donuts. "Yeah, I can't figure out anything else this good", I said and walked forward for ordering. "We'll have the six donut box, please", I said and Molly picked our flavors. "Eight fifty", the cashier said and I handed her ten euros that I had changed in the airport's foreign exchange. We went out and entered the hotel again. Molly got an idea when we made it to the lift. "Didn't you say that there's a swimming pool here?" she asked, looked herself from the mirror and fluffed her hair. "Umm yeah...", I said remembering the pictures of the inside swimming pool on the hotel's web page. She grinned to me and when we had walked back to our hotel room Molly asked agin: "Have you got swimming shorts with you?" I had just taken them from my backpack. "Yup", I said and Molly had also taken bikini with her. She took the donuts and we headed to the pool.