18. wounds come to be healed

Phill

Two days I had sat next to her. Watch her sleep. Watch her heal. The bruises get away. She looked so beautiful and innocent. I'd like to know what happened on the boat. Who did this to her? I'd like to punch him back with my full power and rage. Molly was wrong. She's not a princess, not at all. She may look like it. She had roses around her which people had brought. She had blond beautiful hair but now upper body full of scars. But look deceives. She's a fighter. She's like a river full of life.

Freya

I'm having a dream. I'm swinging in the sky with Phill on a huge swing. I can recognize it's a dream 'cause everything's so perfect and peaceful. There's always something bad in life. Evil and bad balances kind and good. They follow and they'll always follow each other. Evil, kind, bad, good...

Phill

I see Freya blinking eyes. For the first time this week. I know this is the time she'll wake up and I want that I'm the first thing she'll see when she wakes up. I go sit next to her to her bed and I start to smooth her hair. She winces and says something. "What?" I try to ask her. She murmurs something again: "Phill, are you there?" I start to smile. "I'm here", I say and she opens her eyes. She smiles to me and says: "Good."

Freya

I can feel I'm awake but I can't open my eyelids. I can hear a familiar sound above me and I can feel someone smoothing my hair. The way he does it is familiar. "Phill, are you there?" I ask and wait for an answer. A familiar voice says: "I'm here." I get the energy I need to open my eyes and I can see him. "Good!" I say and smile to Phill. He catches me and lifts me to his lap. "Ouch!" I say when he touches my cheek. "Sorry!" he says quickly and takes his hand away from it. I must have a lot of bruises or other wounds. "I'm glad you're okay", Phill says and puts my hair away from my eyes. "Me too", I say and then we lean to feel our familiar lips getting together after a long time. "You don't know how much I've wanted to do this after they brought you here", Phill says and looks to my eyes. "As much as I've wanted to do this", I say and continue our kissing and try to ignore the pain in my lips.

Suddenly I can hear someone clearing his throat. I lean away from Phill back to my bed and Phill goes also further. Wayne stands in the other side of my bed with Magret. "Hi Freya! Are you feeling any better?" Magret asks me friendly. "Yes, at least better than on the boat", I said and gave a small innocent smile. I didn't want to remember anything about that boat. It was a nightmare. I bet that the man was a boxing champion or something. I could feel the places where he had hit me. My face was still very sore and my chest also. What kind a boxer punches people to their chests? He must have been very angry. Angry for his friend. If I had just shot him and If I hadn't asked for the last words, I would've made it to kill that other man and I wouldn't have got these wounds. But wounds only come to be healed.

Molly and Freddy came to the room a moment later. I was surprised. Very surprised. They were holding their hands and they acted like a couple. When had this happened? While I slept of course. "Hi Freya!" Molly said when they came near my bed. "Hi", I said back in a little lame way. Freddy smiled at me though he was with Molly now. Well, we agreed to forget what we did and now he seems to be happy. And I think it was better to be just good friends. He really went well with Molly. And I had Phill alive by my side so everything was fine. Wayne and Magret weren't a couple and they didn't have couples but they had some "very-deep-friend-chemistry-thing." They were all looking at me but I didn't know what would I have to do or say. I just asked some normal questions: "So... are you all okay? How did it go with the Trevol Grians' men and the missiles? Did somebody get hurt?" I had assumed that we had complished the mission 'cause everybody was here and everybody seemed quite happy and pleasant.

Wayne sighed and decided to tell the story 'cause nobody else was willing to tell it: "Well..first we failed it. The Trevol Grians' black armored men had expected that we wouldn't bring the missiles and they got the Italian polices and agents down. Thanks to Freddy, he had called to the annual eco-party's organizers and had made them to change the day to our mission day. There were lots of people around us and somebody had called to police station and the new police groups got the Trevol Grians' men to jail. Somebody had also called 112 and they came to pick you and a few civils that had got hurt. Now everything's good and now you've lain here for five days." I took a deep breath and made clear: "So we would've failed if somebody hadn't called help?" Molly nodded and said: "Yes, totally." Magret opened her mouth and said: "We found those who did it and thanked them very much." Phill continued: "Yeah, they were some local Italians, Evelyn and Brad." "Thanks to them", Molly said and rolled her eyes. I wondered if Freddy got out of the Trevol Grians. It was a shame that he didn't make it to help us 'cause he was with his boss discussing of getting rid of the group. "Did you get away from the group?" I asked Freddy. "Yes, I did. It was quite easy 'cause there was a long list of people who were waiting to get in the group", Freddy said and continued," Molly got her job back and works now as an agent for the Italian police, so she got me the job too!" I opened my mouth and said to him: "That's great!"

Our flight to New York would leave in a few hours. I had got out of the hospital a moment ago and we had come to this nice little café a few blocks away from the hospital. I had ordered a coffee and a fruit cup and so had the others too. Now we just had finished and it was time to say goodbye to Molly and Freddy. I hugged them both and wished for a good future together. "Hope we'll see soon!" I said and Wayne went to hug them. "And thanks for your help Molly! We wouldn't have survived without you!" thanked Phill very gratefully. "And thanks to you Fredrick! It was nice to get new friends again!" Wayne said and came to stand next to me. "We have to go that we won't miss our flight", Phill said after taking a look at his watch. "Bye, bye!" I shouted and stepped out of the café. We entered one cab on the street and took as our aim to go to the airport.