Chapter 3

Sarah's P.O.V

Demi just texted me. She hasn't spoken or texted or associated with me for the last two years, what do i do? Answer or leave her on read?

I open the text message and I immediately regretted it.

Demi: You know you ruined my life why r you even here. Mom just felt bad you suffered from being a loner so she told Dallas to show fake love or she'll take all her things away. You get everything you want, spoiled brat.

I called Dallas right away, and balled. She picked up right away, and I sobbed and sobbed until my breathing hitched. I told her really slowly and heavily that I needed her and she said she'll be right there. This is why Dallas is there for me. What Demi said about Dallas showing me fake love is all lies, why would've she came right away. Mhm that's why.

Dallas's P.O.V

I had woken up at 8:48 and decided to go on a run, I grabbed my phone and wrote a note out to the family letting them know where I was, and grabbed a few bills of money just in case if I needed it. In the middle of my run my phone rang and I checked caller ID, it was Sarah. I immediately picked up and as soon as I heard the sobs coming out my baby girls throat, I ran. I ran all the way home and didn't end the call. I rushed to open the door and heard the loud sobs of my baby sister, my everything.