Chapter 15

Dallas's P.O.V

I woke up at around 8:00, I know early.
I wanted to grab my laptop and go look for a new house in a different state to get away from Demi. The reason being because of the recent events.

As much as I wanted to go and search for houses I had to wake up Sarah for school. Not public school because I pulled her out of that thing. She isn't going to any public or private school in a long time. If you are wondering about where or what is she doing for school hen answer is : Homeschool.

I don't know when or where we are moving but I hope it's soon. I'm contemplating if I should tell our family except Demi of course, she isn't my family. If your also asking why it's because I do not want Mom or Eddie to tell Demi or something or if Maddie knows she'll tell Demi. I just don't know who to trust anymore.

Sarah's P.O.V

Its now 10:00 AM and I just woke up, I'm super tired and I felt responsible today and I grabbed my backpack and my books, Notebooks, etc. Got my laptop and started working for school. Dallas just walked in and she started saying "wake up, Sarah" and I was already awake and ready to work. She felt so happy that I was awake and so happy.

I worked in Math and English and the rest of those boring subjects. I finished the homework for the day and went back to sleep, haha no. Jokes I went downstairs and made a little chocolate bowl of fruits.